Chapter 12. DEFIANCE

Start from the beginning

He chuckles and walks over to the
full-length mirror, adjusts the collar on his shirt, runs his fingers through his wavy, blonde hair and smiles back at his reflection.

When he turns around, the charming smile disappears and a sadistic grin spreads across his face. "And... someone's got to keep her warm through all those long, lonely nights on Earth. A woman's got needs. Am I right, Allesandra?"

Blaze instantly becomes enraged and throws Sebastian up against the wall. He waves both of his hands towards him and proceeds to inflict excruciating amounts of pain upon him. Sebastian tries to fight back, but he quickly discovers Blaze is more powerful than he remembers. Every time he tries to put his arms up to counter Blaze's attack, they are much too weak and they fall limp. He finally gives up and is left helplessly dangling against the wall, hoping for Blaze to show him mercy.

Allesandra, although horrified at first, watches Blaze defend her honor and seems to be quite turned on by the show of power against his arrogant brother.

This is a side of Blaze she's never seen before and although she is shocked at first, she begins to enjoy it and decides to join in. She calmly walks over to Sebastian, stops and looks up at him as if she's studying him and can't decide what to do with him just yet. As he looks down at her, his eyes seem to beg her to use her influence with Blaze, so he'll release him. He quickly discovers that she cannot be easily influenced and has plans for him herself.

Allesandra's emotionless face reveals how powerful she has become. As she begins to focus all of her mental energy on him, she makes a subtle gesture with her hands as she lowers him down until he's at eye level with her. She then leans in and gives him a stern warning, "Sebastian, I'm only going to say this one time, so listen closely." Her face tightens as she leans in even closer and puts her lips right on his ear and scolds him," "Don't fuck with me! You have no idea what I can do to you. But, try something with me while he's gone and when he returns, he will have a sister!"

Allesandra is so aroused at this point after getting the chance to release all the pent up energy that has been building up inside of her. All she can think about now is getting rid of Sebastian, so she can be alone with Blaze. Time is precious, and she didn't want to waste one precious second of it on someone like Sebastian.

As Blaze watches her handle his brother with such class and after seeing how much control she is already exhibiting with her new-found powers, he is also very turned on and can't wait to get rid of Sebastian either. So, he asks her to release him and when she does, she sends his limp body flying out into the hallway and crashing into the wall.

She smiles and then motions for the door to slam shut in his face. She is so proud of herself and how she handled that whole situation, and the grin on Blaze's face shows her he is too.

She then slowly walks over to him with a lustful look in her eyes. "Allesandra, what's come over you?" "I want you, Blaze. If you have to leave tomorrow, I don't want to let one more minute slip away from us." She slowly kicks her high heels off, one at a time, and teases him as she unzips her dress and lets it slip down her body as she seductively shakes her hips and finally lets it fall down to the floor.

As she steps over it, she locks eyes with him and then watches as he starts to return the favor and begins to remove his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it until it reveals his perfectly sculpted chest and muscular forearms. He slides his hand down his pants and rubs himself as he knowingly tortures her as she eagerly watches. She gives him a taste of his own medicine and reaches around and unhooks her bra, slowly slides her arms out, but then pauses as she holds it over her breasts, pretending to be a little modest in front of him. It's all an act though, she then tosses it at his feet and playfully sticks a couple of her fingers in her mouth and begins teasing him even more by sucking them and simulating oral pleasure.

As she flirtatiously slides her fingers from her mouth, down her neck and to her chest, she stops for a moment, and out of the corner of her eye, she catches a glimpse of him running his hand across the swollen bulge in his pants and it drives her wild. This sends shivers up and down her spine as she continues to entice him and begins massaging her nipples, squeezing them between her fingers as he lustfully watches. He groans again and again in agony as she continues sliding her hands down her body, seducing him with the way she touches herself. He is so turned on that his eyes are glued to her every move. She then delicately slips her panties down until they rest slightly below her hips and with a few shakes of her ass, they fall to her feet. As she inticingly steps out of them, she motions for the lights to dim and soft music begins to play, adding a little extra bait to the erotic trap she is setting for him.

She begins to dance for him seductively and as she continues to seduce him, she makes her way closer and closer to him but she's careful to maintain her distance so he can only look and cannot touch. She circles him, touching herself and shaking her hips and ass to the beat of the sexy music. She moves like she knows exactly what she's doing to him and she's got him in somewhat of a trance at the moment. His eyes are still fixated on her and they seem to be begging her to come to him so he can ravage her body. At this point, he wants her so badly that he can almost taste her. But, he remains still and doesn't move. His eyes are somewhat glazed over with such erotic anticipation that all he can do is patiently wait for his powerful temptress to finish her seductive dance. And he knows he will be rewarded for all of his patience very soon.

Just as she approaches him and he reaches out to take her in his arms, the room becomes blindingly bright and Satan appears and commands, "Stop!" Allesandra quickly grabs a blanket off of the bed and pulls it around her body as Blaze rushes to confront his father for invading their privacy. "Father, why are you here? You have no right to barge in on us like this. How dare you!"

Satan's face quickly changes from a menacing look of disgust to a mischievous grin. He pats his son on the head and then berates him. "Aww, Blaze, you always were my little rebel as well as a huge pain in my ass! I'm going to pretend you did not just talk to me in that disrespectful manner and I'm going to instead, have pity on you. I was going to save this bit of information I'm about to tell you for tomorrow, but I'm afraid you've left me with no other choice. I am sending you back to Drokken tonight and as for your little whore..." The door suddenly swings open and in walks Sebastian to finish his father's sentence for him. "As for your little whore, don't worry brother, I will take excellent care of her during your delightful absence and on our journey to fetch the new arrivals."

As Blaze charges after Sebastian in a rage, Satan snaps his fingers and Blaze disappears. Allesandra screams, "No!...Blaze!" She falls to her knees and collapses to the floor.

As she continues screaming his name at the top of her lungs and wailing in anguish, a tiny butterfly floats down and lands on the side of her face as if to console her. Without hesitation, Satan reaches down and snatches it from her cheek, pops it into his mouth, and just like before, grinds it between his teeth until there is no evidence that the tiny creature even existed.

*Thank you for reading The Devil's Handmaiden ❤ Votes and comments are always welcomed! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Chapter 13 will release Friday, June 17th! Stay tuned!!
~❤~

All Rights Reserved
©️ Bobbie J Lowrey 2022