Chapter 54 - Finally

Start from the beginning

"Yes son, everything is fine and how's Luna?" He asked and I can feel the mixed emotions through his voice.

"She's not—- how can I say this, I mean she's sad ofcourse because she thought something happen to you.... Dad when you will come back? I can't tolerate this specially if my sister's well being is at stake." And I told him what she was today, that she has no appetite to eat and so sad for him being absent for so many days, added that she's worried that he will not come back in Christmas.

"I am sorry. That's why I call because I want to talk to her."

"She's not at home, she's with Hades and visited someone. So when you will be back father?" I asked sternly.

"Now, and I need you to send me the private jet asap." He said and I could sense some excitement through his voice right now.

"Dad is there something I need to know?"

"Alright, I know it may sound absurd but I found—— I mean Diana, she's alive all along and I found her here in Italy." And to say it's unbelievable is an understatement of the year, because how does it happen? I was there and I checked her pulse that day and only fool can tell if she's not dead.

"How does it happen?" I asked as he starts narrating what happened during his haunt to this Martin. While listening, my mouth went ajar because it's truly unbelievable.

"I am so happy—- I can't believe that she's alive and I think this is the best give that I could give to my daughter." He said and the happiness on his voice is infathomable. And as his Son, I feel so elated for him bacause finally he can be with his true love.

"I am so happy for you Dad. And I will send the private plane as soon as possible. Send my regards to her and take care." After that, he cut the line and I smile at no where because I can't imagine how happy will be my sister this coming Christmas.

"Hey, why you're smiling like you have won a lottery?" Delilah asked with smile on her face.

"Come here tesoro and I will tell you the good news." I replied as she came forward and sit on my lap. My arms wrapped around her slim waist as I burried my face to her neck and inhaled her sweet scent.

"Well Dad didn't find only Martin in Italy, he also found Diana—- Luna's mother. She's alive all along." And I groan when she jolted out of my lap as something below my belt stirred.

"What did you just say?" She asked in wide eyes and I think that's the normal reaction for this kind of revelation.

"I said, Luna's mother—-Diana, she is alive and father found her in Italy and she's coming back with Dad to surprise Luna." And the way she smile at me is kind of turn on and I couldn't stop myself but lavish her lips again until it's swollen. She let me in and I can't control myself anymore.

"Ares—- I have to w-wrap all the gifts..." she muttered when I leave her lips to savour her neck. And her moaning didn't help to stop me from what I wanted to do to her right here right now.

"It can wait tesoro, just let me make love to you and I promise that I will help you." And that's enough for her to stay silent for a while as I take her to our bed.

" And that's enough for her to stay silent for a while as I take her to our bed