"Blue?" Daryl's faint voice wraps around me. I close my eyes, trying to force the image of Owen out of my head.

"It's no one." How the fuck is he alive? Why is he here? "He's lying." But how else would he know about him?

Dwight cackles. "Yeah, he's a ghost alright. He is as real as you and I."

"I know you're full of shit. How did my knife feel in your leg, Dwightypoo?"

"Ah, there she is! She found her balls, again!"

Rosita narrows her eyes at Dwight, "what do you want?"

"I'm sorry, darlin', I didn't catch your name. I'm D, or Dwight. You can call me either. So? What's your name?" His eyes find her, scrutinizing her.

"Rosita. What do you want?"

"Well, Rosita, it's not what I want. It's what you and Daryl and Vanessa are going to do. You're going to let us into your little complex. It looks like it's just beautiful in there. And then you're going to let us take whatever and whoever we want, or we blow Eugene's brains out. And then yours, then hers, and then his. I hope it doesn't come to that, really. Nobody else has to die. We just try and start with one. You know, maximum impact to get our point across. So, what's it gonna be? You tell me."

Eugene sits up, while his voice trembles in fear. "You wanna kill someone, you start with our companion hiding over there behind the oil barrels. He's a first-class a-hole and he deserves it so much more than us four."

Who the fuck is he talking about?

My eyes flick to the barrels, not seeing a damn thing. Before I know it, screaming pulls my awareness back to Eugene and Dwight; I watch in horror as Eugene takes a giant bite out of Dwight's dick. Well, that's a new one. A second later, bullets are flying from out of the woods. I duck, tackling the closest man to my side. I wrap my hands around his neck, putting all my strength into snapping his neck. When he's dead, I quickly grab his weapons, taking them into my possession. From the corner of my eye, I see a second rushing over to me, I dance out of the way, I throw the knife, seeing it lodge into his skull. I dash over, pulling it out of his head. I peer over my shoulder, spotting a third man heading in my direction. I crouch, kicking his legs out from under him. My knife slashes across his stomach as a walker stumbles into my proximity; too close for my own comfort as its bony grotesque fingers reach for me. I throw the man at it, running off after Daryl, taking refuge behind a car.

I peek over the side, letting a few rounds fly out of the gun until Dwight gives the order for his men to fall back. I run back onto the tracks watching them retreat to safety. My hand reaches up, rubbing the sweat off of my forehead. I throw a glance over to the figure moving in my peripheral, I observe as Abraham wanders over to Eugene. His face unreadable. I stalk over joining the giant redhead, seeing blood pour out of Eugene's side.

Letting out a stream of curses, I spot Daryl chasing down Dwight. "Daryl, don't! Eugene's down! We gotta get him back."

"