😭Crowley x reader😭

A/n: Istg, I hate this story. I am so sorry that this oneshot is bad. I'm horrible at writing angst. Anyways, thank you for reading this book 💕

Me and Crowley had a great relationship. We were being supported by the teachers and our students. Everything was okay until I gotten sick.

------------------------------------------------------------

I cried as I ran to the bathroom. I felt like I was going to throw up but I couldn't. I kneeled in front of the toilet. To be honest I would call for Crowley but he's grading papers. As I put my head up I felt something trickle down my chin. I grabbed the closest mirror next to me and I seen blood coming from my mouth.

I had to throw up but I couldn't. My head hurts so bad. As I leaned into the toilet the door opened "Y/n, where are you at?" Crowley asked as he put his stuff up. "I'm in the bathroom," I said as I tried to clear my hoarse voice. After I said that I threw up.

I immediately flushed the toilet so Crowley couldn't see the evidence. "Are you okay my little crow?" Crowley asked as he pushed my hair out of my face. I shook my head no "I think I might have a fever."

I had to lie

I didn't want him to be upset. I can't do that to him

------------------------------------------------------------

20 years ago

"Momma!" I said as I hugged her waist. She picked me up "What's the matter n/n?" She asked as she pushed hair out of my face. "I don't feel too good. I'm puking blood and I have these green spots on my body" I said as I showed her one of the green spots.

I didn't know this was going to happen to me. At the time I was only 14 years old. 

  Even though I was really sick when I was younger, this was different

"Dr. Anderson, do you think they have the disease?" My mom asked as I laid in her lap. Dr. Anderson was our family doctor. For several centuries one of his family members was our family doctor. Dr. Anderson sighed

"From what the symptoms that were wrote, Y/n may have it."

My mom sighed as she kissed my forehead.

It was horrible

"Hey mom, what disease do I have?" My 17 year old self asked as I brought her some pizza. She sighed as she patted the seat next to her.

"At this point you should know the truth. This is a disease that can pass generation to generation. Some are horrible, others are not. I have it but it's not as severe."

"Though if it is severe it is horrible. If you have the spots it can get bigger. Yes, you can live a few years with this disease, but sooner or later it'll get worse. One of the main symptoms is being paralyzed. When it is severe you'll die from it." she said.

"Hey mom, do you know how it was transmitted?" I asked her as I put our plates in the sink.

"I knew you were going to ask that." My mom said "Some how this disease was transmitted by incest. The 2 people had different diseases so whenever they had intercourse it was able to be mixed together to this disease" she continued.