☁️Ashton Vargas x Male reader☁️

Have to be honest Ashton is kinda hot 🤭

Other than that lets get into the story

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the day I get to see my husband at work. Oh yeah, we only got married a few years ago. Surprisingly today is our anniversary, though I wish we can do something more special.

I brought a little gift bag with the stuff I'm going to give him. He's the sweetest man I have ever met.  For your information we knew each ever since we were kids.

Though, I am kinda nervous to see him. Like what if he is teaching the kids.

You know what, let's forget about me being anxious.

I walked up to headmaster Crowley's office. He is the one who was trying to get us together.

"Crowley, are you in here?" I asked as I knocked on the door. Suddenly I heard a crash and his 'graceful' crying.

"What in the hell happened in here?" I asked as I shook my head.

"As you can see, I was trying to get a book but the ladder broke on me. The ladder and bookshelf fell on me," he said as he  brushed himself off.

Okay?

"Hey, do you know if Ashton is teaching right now?" I asked as I fiddled with the bag.

Crowley nodded "I don't think he'll mind you coming in."

"Alright, thanks."

As I walked to where Ashton was teaching I met  some of the  teachers. They favor me more than Ashton. 

I went into the courtyard and went up to Ashton "Hey Ash, happy anniversary!"

He laughed as he twirled me around "Happy anniversary to you too Y/n!"

"Who is that?" All of the boys asked as they pointed at me. I laughed as Ashton rubbed his temples. "Okay, this is my husband Y/n," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Wow, you have a husband?"

At the end of the day they gave me all of the attention instead of focusing on the lesson. Fortunately Crowley let Ashton have 2 days off to have some time with me.

Can you guys give me more tips about my writing