🍋Divus Crewel x female reader 🍋

*Lemon Alert*

Crowley walked in with a big smile on his face " I seen the entire thing, I support it!"
After he said that my jaw dropped. "Is it only you that knows it?" I asked as I fiddled with my shirt.

"What if I told you that the rest of us had a little gossip" Crowley said as he walked out.

"Oh lord," I said as I brushed my hair out of my face.

Crewel chuckled as he picked me up "WOAH, Where in the world are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to bed puppy,"

"Oh"

As we laid down in the bed we cuddled "I love you so much Crewel."

"I love you too Y/n,"

A few months later

After a while the students started to find out about our relationship. They all supported us through it, especially the staff. Not a lot of kids go to me a lot anymore. At least they are getting more happier. Sometimes I will watch Crewel teach. When students needed help during the lesson I would help them.

I've learn potions when I was younger so it wasn't hard. Eventually Crowley let me and Crewel stay in the same room.
At the end of the day we were finally able to go to our room.

"Sheesh, today has been a long day," I said as I stretched. Crewel laughed as he took his coat off and put it on his chair "Now you know how I feel."

As I stretched I felt like I was being picked up "Are we going to bed already?" "Nope, I have something else planned," he replied as he took me to the bedroom

Start of Lemon 🍋

Crewel pushed me onto the bed and crawled over me. "Well this is different," I said as we started to kiss. Our tongues were fighting each other until Crewel's finally got into my mouth. I slightly moaned and turned my head. Crewel then started to take my clothes off.

All I had on now was my underwear and my bra. His hands started to roam around my body "Hey Puppy, before I continue are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I'm okay with this," I replied as he started taking his clothes off.

Now all he had on was his boxers. Though the funny thing was that he was having trouble unclipping my bra. I chuckled as I took it off myself.

Crewel started to massage my breast and kiss me at the same time. I moaned as I played with his hair. "Crewel, is the door locked?" I asked as I caught my breath.

His eyes lit up and he immediately locked the door. "I must have forgotten, I don't want Crowley to walk in." I laughed as I sat. Suddenly Crewel pushed me back down "No getting up."

I sighed as Crewel climbed back on me. He started to give me hickeys all over my body. He gave me hickeys on my neck, breasts, stomach, and legs. "You are the prettiest person I ever met," Crewel said as he put his head on my chest.

I chuckled as I played with his hair. Suddenly I felt his hand go to my underwear. He got up and slowly took them off. I watched as he threw my underwear across the room. Crewel took his red gloves off and put two fingers into my clit. I jumped but after a while I started to get relaxed.

Before I had my climax he took his fingers out. I groaned because I wanted him to keep going. Crewel got my hands and put them on his boxers.

I immediately took them off of him and threw them across the room to where my underwear was.

"Wait before I forget let me do something," Crewel said when he got something. I thought it might have been condoms, and I was right.

As I laid back down I felt his dick go into my vagina. I moaned as he kept pushing into me. Now both of us are sweating. "Crewel, I don't think I can't take it anymore!" I said as I almost reached my climax.
He agreed as he made the final push.

The both of us fell on the bed in exhaustion "That felt.. great" I said as I got in Crewel's coat. "I have to agree, you did really good puppy. Maybe we need to do this some more," he said as he laid in the bed with me and played with my hair. After we cleaned up I immediately went to sleep.

In the morning

It was a Saturday so we all had a break. Me and Crewel got dressed and went to get breakfast. When we walked in we seen Crowley walk up to us. "Are you guys going to have a kid?" he said as he smirked.

"NO!" me and Crewel said as we turned out heads away. Crowley laughed "I was kidding, if you guys did have kids I would love to be the godfather."

I chuckled as I walked to get me some food. Maybe this life with Crewel won't be that bad.

HELP I HATE THIS 😭✌️