Chapter 33 New Adventure!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Not well fool, ya fool" he responds. I sigh and look down. 

"Well can you go grab Naruto he is in the forest in that direction." I say pointing south bound. He nods and before I know it naruto is back with the herbs I asked for. "Wow hey they have everything on this island dont they!" I say smiling. I wasn't sure they would even have the herbs here. "Guy sensei you're going to feel the pain a lot stronger for a little bit ok?" I say he nods and I stand up from where I was sitting. I go over to a rock and start to make the medicine. 

Herbal medications were near my strong suit, however, training with Aunt Tsunade helped me a lot! I would say I am far better off than a lot of other shinobi in my position. I was able to make the concauction quickly and I handed it to Guy sensei who drinks it very fast. "Oh slow down! You could choke Guy Sensei!" I say now a little concerned. 

"Thank you Katsumi!" Guy says sitting against a tree. "I'm going to stay here for a while" He says I nod at him and stand up. 

"The effects should kick in after 30 minutes or so. Be sure to rest your muscles for a while or you could cause permanent strain to them." I say walking over to Naruto and we begin to chat a bit about how crazy this all is. 

"Naruto, there is a mission from Lady Hokage" One of the shinobi says. Naruto nods and kneels infront of him. They start reading off of a scroll and I walk behind the shinobi to read off it myself. However it's just an empty scroll! I understand that Naruto isn't the brightest of shinobi, but I'm not sure he will fall for this. 

After the Jounin finishes reading off the fake mission, Naruto nods and goes to Killer Bee who would be the most helpful for this mission. "Hey Naruto, I'm going to meditate for a while. Just holler if you need me and I'll flash over to you." 

"Ok Katsumi chan! Be careful while you're out!" He yells and runs over to Killer Bee. I walk around for a while, using my chakra to feel the whole island. What I come to realise is that this isn't an island at all! This is a giant turtle! I audible ghasp at the new discovery. I take my shoes off to feel the ground better, it helps with my concentration. I havent had the chance to practice Slug Sage mode, so I summoned Katsuyu to help me. 

"Lady Katsumi! It has been quite a while since I have been summoned by you" She says to me. 

"I know! I have missed having your company all the time. I have a few things I would like to ask of you if you dont mind." I say to her. She nods to me and I take that as a sign to continue. 

"Ah I was wondering if you could send a report to Aunt Tsunade. I think she needs to know what hes been happening here on my end." I say to her. 

"Of course! I have part of me with her right now, she will be told everything you tell me if you wish." She replies with what I think is a smile. 

"Oh I would really appreciate that! Yes could you tell her that our position has been compromised by the Akatsuki, and Naruto is so far not suspicious of any ulterior motive from our team. Neither is Killer Bee. I would also like to inform her that we have been training with Naruto and it has been progressing very well. We have unlocked the beginning of Kyuubi mode with Killer Bee's help. I would also like you to tell her that I think Naruto will find out eventually with how things are going and not to worry because I will follow him every step of the way." I say finalizing my report. Katsuyu nods and I await for her reply. 

"She says she appreciates the report and she says to let the other Jounin we should relocate and to keep me around for future reports. She is having a meeting with the other Hokage soon and to await further instruction." Katsuyu replies. 

"Got it, thank you Katsuyu for that. I was also wondering if you would like to train with me. I need to make sure I'm in tip top fighting shape for the inevitable war." I say she nods and I get ready for whatever she has in store for me. 

~~~~~~~~~Time skip with ur fav author :D!~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually I get tired and Katsuyu suggests I meditate while in Sage mode. With this, I'm able to sense way farther out. After about 20 mins, Sage mode becomes more difficult to hold. Katsuyu notices and suggests I take a short break. However, I start to sense someone coming our way! with further inspection I determine its Kabuto and a reanimation? As well as the Tsuchikage! I jump up from where I am sitting and grab Katsuyu. 

"Sorry no time to explain Katsuyu Let Tsunade know that they have found our position again!" I yell she nods and I run to the others. 

"Guys! Our position is compromised, I can sense Kabuto and a reanimation far out coming our way and FAST. We need to get Naruto away from here right now. Either that or we need to bunker down and prepare to fight these guys. " I yell and jump down to where Naruto is currently herding the other animals inside the Turtles shell. 

This could be where everything comes crashing down, so I have to make sure to stay close to Naruto throughout this whole time. 

~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~

~~Authors Note~~

Thank you all so much for being patient with me! I realise that it has been a very long time since I last updated, but I am trying to update now lol. Please vote and comment I LOVE reading through what you guys have to say!