Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?

After eating our bento's we headed back to Tazuna's house for dinner. "Hey Tsunami, thank you for the bento's they were very nice. Has sensei woken up yet?" I ask hopefully. 

"Ah hello Katsumi, yes he has. If you would like you can bring him his dinner." Tsunami replies smiling at me. 

"Oh! Can I? I want to say thank you to him for letting us continue the mission." I state matter-of-factually. I really did want to thank him. If it was any other sensei, they would have made us go back to the village. Then we would still be stuck doing D rank missions. But now, thanks to him, we are doing a B rank mission! Maybe even an A rank if we run into any more bad guys. 

Tsunami gives me his food and a tray. Then I walk up over to sensei's room. "Hey sensei! Im glad your up, Trunami-san said to bring you your dinner. And I wanted to say thank you for letting us go on this mission. Even if it may be a B rank mission because of Zabuza." I say handing him his dinner. 

"Oh, thank you Katsumi. Its no problem, you three are ready for this kind of mission. Could you gather Naruto and Sasuke for me? I need to talk to the three of you." Sensei asks with a closed eye smile. 

"Alright, ill be back in a second." I reply going out the room to get the other two idiots. "Hey dingo's! Sensei wants to talk to us, lets not keep him waiting" I say to the them. 

"Hey Katsumi-chan! Im not a dingo!" Naruto says walking up to me. "Sasuke might be a dingo but im not!" Naruto retorts. 

"Hn, your both dobe's." Sasuke says. Me and Naruto freeze. Then he walks by us with a smirk. 

"SASUKE!" Naruto yells.

"HEY! WHAT!? IM NOT A DOBE!" I yell as well. "NARUTO TEAM UP ON SASUKE!" I say holding out my fist.

"TEAM UP ON SASUKE IS A GO!" Naruto agrees bumping my fist. 

"Hehehehe we shall plot revenge on the uchiha." I whisper to naruto. (When i say heheheheh i dont mean 'hehe with sparkles' i mean 'hehehehe i just killed somebody') As soon as we decide to plot our revenge we walk into senseis room. Sasuke is already there with his hands in his pockets. My hands are behind my back and Naruto's are behind his head. 

"Alright, now that everyone is here, I need to talk to you about something...Zabuza is still alive." Kakashi sensei says. At this my jaw is just one the floor. 

"HUH!? Didnt that ANBU ninja take him away?" Naruto says. 

"Katsumi close your mouth youll get flies you dobe" Sasuke says with his eyes closed all arrogant like. 

"Hey! Im not a dobe!" I retort back. "But sensei how do you know hes still alive? Arent traker nin typically very good at their job in desposing of their target?" I ask. It doesnt make sense to me. How would he be still alive? 

"Did you see the traker nin be killed or just taken away?" Sensei asks. He doesnt wait for us to respond. "He was taken away, traker nin dont do that. There are too many secrets on a body for them to risk it. 100% of the time, they dispose of the body on the spot...Lets say I was killed. That tracker nin could have taken my body and studied my sharingan. Not to mention you three and your clans. The Senju, Uzumaki, and the Uchiha are all very powerful clans. And all have a lot to hide. Zabuza is no exception. That is why it is suspicious." Sensei answers. 

"Ohh I get it, so there is a chance that Zabuza is still alive, or the traker nin is just really bad at his job." I say to myself. "What if he is alive though, we almost died last time. Not to mention the condition your in sensei. What do we do now?" I ask sensei. Hoping for him to shed some light on the situation. 

"We train." He says with his closed eye smile. 

"Ne sensei, what do you mean? As much as I would like to brag about our abilities, I dont think we really stand a chance right now. Even with intense trainging." I retort. There is no possible way this could work. Hes an S rank rouge nin. I doubt I could fight him again and still stand. That and we have no idea the abilities of the tracker nin.