Chapter 23 Pein

~~~Quick Authors note~~~

Hey! I'm not sick anymore! Well I still have a few symptoms but it isnt bad. And I will be going back to school tomorrow. Anyways thank you all for the kind wishes. I will be back to writing today. Anyways, onto the story!

Its been 2 months, and I am this close to fully mastering sage mode. I am currently meditating with Katsuyu and her wife. They are both very kind for letting me in their homes. I sit there listening to nature, the wind, the animals, and I feel them. I feel every life form every branch going outwards. Almost like a trees roots. Like I am the tree and the earth is my vast area of roots. Its an incredible feeling, so surreal. 

Its streaches so far I can faintly feel my village, I can feel all the villages! This is increadible! In the end, I sit there for a while, then I shoot my eyes open. I have teal marks on my face now. With white pupils now. I stand up and I go to the chakra infused rock. I have yet to be able to lift it or break it. So now, is the moment of truth. 

I can feel Katsuyu and her wife move to look at me. I rub my hands together and squat down. Ilift up the increadibly heavy rock and slowly stand up. I light up in excitement!"Katsuyu! I did it!" I yell and I drop the rock. 

"Great job lady Katsumi, now try to break the rock." She says with what again I assume is a smile. I turn to the rock and glare at it, this is the most difficult part. I need to smash it into pieces, not in half, but shatter it. With sage mode, I know its possible, I just need to figure out how. 

I rear my arm back and use my full strength to punch it. I let out a grunt of determination as I punch it. I squint my eyes closed when I feel contact with the rock. I stand there for a second before opening my eyes. I look to see crumbles of rock sprawled everywhere. I widen my eyes in absolute shock. I turn around to see Katsuyu and her wife looking at me. 

I can feel the absolute pride swelling in my heart. "YES! OH MY GOD I DID IT! KATSUYU! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYO!!!" I yell jumping up to give them both a hug.  

Katsuyu chuckles at my excitement. "Its been long since I have seen slug senjutsu mastered. This is a first for it to be perfectly mastered. I am very proud of you Katsumi and you should be too." She says with a smile. "You will continue to practice senjutsu here with me. You will do this until I deem it safe for practical use without supervision" She replies. 

"Alright, well where do I begin?" I say prepared to continue with my training. I feel immense pride swelling through me. 

"Hold the sage form as long as you can. Unlike toad sage mode, you can hold slug sage mode longer. The more practice and control, the longer you will be able to hold it." Katsuyu says gesturing to myself.  I nod and sit down, meditating and feeling my surroundings. 

This continues for another week, until one day while meditating, I sense something horrifying. "Katsuyu! I can feel the village!... Its gone!?" I say shooting up. "The village is being attacked! I can feel the presence of a huge chakra pool there. I can feel the toads!" I yell. Katsuyu wastes no time and we reverse summon back to the village. 

Im standing on top of Katsuyu's head. We have her wife, and the village protector. In total the three of us. I look to my right and see Naruto there standing atop his toads. I can feel the senjutsu hes using. 

"Long time no see Naruto!" I yell over. 

"Katsumi! You mastered it!?" He yells back. 

"Of course I did! I could sense the village in trouble so here I am!" I yell so he can hear. "Kiyomi please distribute and apply first aid. I need eyes and ears on the ground. Let me know if anything happens." I say to her. (Katsuyus wife) "Katsuyu Itadori your with me. Naruto! Im sending over a piece of Kiyomi! She can be a link between us and everyone else!" I yell over to him. A small Kiyomi slug inched onto my arm "Sorry about this kiyomi" I say and throw her to Naruto. Another Kiyomi inches onto my shoulder.