Chapter 5 C rank mission!

I wake up the next day and hurriedly grab my things. I get to the gates to see a tired Naruto and a half asleep Sasuke. "Hey guys, you ready for the mission?" I ask walking up to them. I may not like them, but I will be stuck with them. I have to be somewhat nice. 

"Hn" Sasuke replies. Then he just turns away. It is too dang early for me to be dealing with his bull. 

"Hey Katsumi-chan! Im so excited! Its my first time out of the village! Im a traveler now beleive it!" Naruto yells. He seems to be excited. Its super early, yet hes full of energy. I commend him for being able to do that. I am definetly not a morning person. 

"Well thats good, any idea when Kakashi sensei will show up? I want to get going quickly. Maybe we can get there before sundown; I want to be able to watch the sunset. I heard its really pretty down there." I say, mostly talking to myself. 

We sit there for a while, continuing to have small talk. At some point though I end up falling asleep while waiting for sensei and the client. I wake up and I see naruto asleep as well and sasuke is messing with his kuni. Naruto put his jacket around me and sasuke put his backpack under naruto... so he does care in his own weird dumb ways. 

"Yo, sorry I took so long, I got lost in the path of life." Kakashi sensei says with the client besides him. 

"Your late!" Naruto yells sprouting up. I yawn and get up handing naruto his jacket back. He takes it and we are off. Sasuke got his bag off the ground as well. 

After a while of walking there is a puddle of water. It hasnt rained in a while, I wonder if someone dropped their waterbottle or something. I take a look at the water and continue walking. I dont pay much mind to it. But now I am a tad bit thirsty. After a minute of walking chains wrap around sensei and he get crushed. 

"Sensei!" Naruto and I yell. We all grab a kuni and two ninja start running out. Naruto stays back to protect Tazuna, wide eyed. Sasuke gets up and jumps at one while I the other. My specialty is close combat taijutsu and ninjustu. So this is a piece of cake. 

"Sasuke the chanis!" I yell, he understands and pins them to the tree, but they continue charging. I jump on one and fake a punch. But I end up spinning and go on my hands and push up to grab his hands while I sit on his shoulders. I put him in a headlock with my thighs and dislocate his wrists. Sasuke does his own thing with the other one. Then Kakashi sensei pops up and ties them up. 

"Yo, good job you two. Sorry Naruto, I didnt think youd freeze up like that...Now Tazuna, I think we should have a word." He and Tazuna walk away and they talk. No idea what the are talking about, but I let them be. I go over to Sasuke and Naruto and we talk a bit. 

"Whoa! Katsumi chan howd you do that? I have never seen that before!" Naruto yells jumping around a bit. 

"Hn, its a simple move naruto, though I dont know how *you* would know it." Sasuke says glaring at me. Emphasizing the 'you'. Hmph sexist much?

"Well for *your* information sasuke I learned it from another shinobi I saw. She was very skilled." I say turning my head towards Naruto. "Thanks naruto! I can teach it to you if youd like. You gotta be pretty flexible and nimble on your feet/hands to do it tho." I say looking at my favorite teammate. Naruto and I are becoming more and more close, not only that but Sasuke has opened up a bit too. In his own weird ways. Its like some really messed up family. 

Team 7, the team of orphans and their orphan sensei. Fitting dont you think? 

"Really!? Youd do that Katsumi chan? Yata!" He says jumping a bit more. I giggle a bit and turn  back so I can see the both of them.