"I don't really want to be a Hunter. I just felt like taking the exam." Killua corrected.

"I see, that's a relief. Then I have some advice for you. You're not cut out to be a Hunter. You were born to be a killer." That's kinda harsh..

"You're a puppet of darkness, without any passion." You're just describing yourself now. "You don't want anything, or wish for anything. You can only feel pleasure, when people die. That's how Dad and I raised you."

"It's true, I don't want to become a Hunter. But... even I have something I want..."

"No you don't."

"I do! There's something I really want!"

"Tell me what it is that you want."

"..."

"What's wrong? There's nothing that you really want, is there?"

"That's not it! I... want to become friends with Gon." You already are friends?

"That's impossible." Illumi you fucking bitch.

"I agree.."

"Y/n!?" Kurapika shouts.

"You already are friends, you can't become friends with someone you're already friends with." I explain, causing Illumi to glare at me.

"You'll never be able to make friends. You're only ability is to discern whether or not you can kill them. That's what you were taught."

"You're wrong.."

"Killua! I don't give a damn if he's your brother... but.. He's a worthless piece of crap! Don't listen to him! Just beat the crap out of him like usual and win! You said you want to become friends with Gon? Are you serious? You already are friends!" Leorio shouts. I literally just said that.

"Is that true?" Did you just ignore me when I said it?

"Hell yeah, idiot!" Leorio shouts.

"Oh man, that's not good. So he already considers Kil a friend. Alright! I'll kill Gon!" What.

"A killer doesn't need any friends, they get in the way. Where is he?" Illumi if you touch Gon, I will make sure you die.

"Please wait! The match is st-" That looks painful.

"Where is he?"

"In the waiting room over there."

"Thank you." At least he's polite.

"Hisoka, would Chrollo be able to kill Illumi?" I ask.

"Definitely~" Hisoka replies.

"Do you think he would if I asked?" If Illumi even touches Gon, I swear.

"Most likely~" Good.

"This won't do. I need a Hunter license to do my job... But if I kill them I'll fail, and Kil will pass automatically. Oh no, the same thing will happen if I kill Gon. Oh yeah! I'll pass the exam before killing Gon." I will end your entire bloodline.