Shalnark
No-

Cool kid
K-

Shalnark
🥺😢😭💔

Cool kid
Lol- sorry Shal-

Hisoka
Also you have an amazing mom~

Hisoka is now offline
Cool kid is now offline

Mom
Tf-

Shalnark
???

In Real Life

"*Gasp* Take that back!" I yell, causing applicants to stare at me. I can't believe he said that! My mom is absolute shit!

"No~" Hisoka replies. I lunge at him, tackling him to the ground. "Aw~ you wanted a hug that bad?~" Hisoka taunts, earning him a punch in the face.

"Forfeit you bitch." I say while standing up.

"And if I don't?~" Hisoka asks.

"I can and will abandon you." I respond.

"Hm~ I wouldn't let you~" Hisoka replies.

"I'll kill myself then." I threaten.

"I wouldn't let you do that either~" Hisoka replies.

"Fuck, ummm." I have no ideas!

"Hm~ You could forfeit~" Hisoka suggests.

"No thanks. Ooo! I could just continue saying facts."

"No! Absolutely not! I was going insane!"  The bald ninja turtle yelled.

"Facts?" Killua questioned.

"You don't want to know kid." The salmon haired guy said.

"I forfeit~" Hisoka says, walking towards the wall. That was surprisingly easy.

Timeskip because all the fights before Killua's are boring

"Killua vs Gittarackur, begin!" This is interesting.. does Killua even know that he's up against Illumi?

"It's been a while Kil." I'll take that as a no. Illumi started to take out his pins, which is hella interesting to watch.

"Big brother.."

"Hey." Killua be having a panic attack?

"Killua's older brother?" Leorio asks.

"He uses those needles to change the shape of his face?" Kurapika states. I wonder if the needles hurt?

"I heard that you stabbed Mom and Milluki. Mom was crying." Knowing their twisted family, probably out of joy.

"Anyone would cry if their son did that to them." Leorio adds.

"Tears of joy." Illumi corrects. "She was so happy to see you'd grown up. But she was worried about you leaving home, so she asked me to check up on you. What a coincidence, I didn't know you wanted to be a Hunter. I'm trying to get a license for my next job."