"When." He corrected in my ear quietly. "When you win."

"I'm ready to head out of here when you are, I'm beat." I chuckled, still dancing to the music with Draco and our friends. The Weird Sisters were still playing some of my favorite songs, and as hard as it was to leave, I was completely exhausted.

"Mmm, can I get a snog and a cuddle if I take you to the dorms?" Draco smirked, twirling me around with his hands. I laughed once before I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm sure I could spare one." I giggled as I smiled at him lovingly. He pulled me into him and kissed my lips longingly.

"Sorry, needed a preview." He chuckled, his lips still grazing mine gently as we both smiled. I turned my head to the side and noticed Harry and Cassie just a few feet away.

"I'll be back in a second and then we can go?" I asked him when my eyes met his again. He nodded once in response.

"I'll be by the door," he said softly. I gave him an 'okay' before I walked towards the other two.

"Well, don't you both look as gorgeous as ever." I complimented them as I looked at their outfits. Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me, but Cassie just smiled.

"I'm actually about to get out of here. I'm so tired." She laughed as she readjusted the bottom of her olive green gown.

"Oh, thank Merlin it's not just me. I can hardly move my feet anymore." I sighed in relief as I covered my chest with one of my hands. Harry still didn't speak as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Harry, I had a lot of fun, but I'm afraid it's time for me to head out." Cassie sighed as she smiled at him and he returned it. "Thank you for a great night!" She chirped politely before she left the two of us.

"Are you alright, Harold?" I chuckled as I looked at him. "You seem a bit flushed." I tilted my head as his eyes stared into mine.

"You look stunning." He breathed, causing my heart to flutter. "Not to be that guy or anything. I'm sure all the lads are saying it. You're probably tired of hearing it." He laughed lightly.

"You look good, too." I smiled. His cheeks started turning pink and he ruffled a hand through his messy hair. "I better head off to bed. I think I'm going to sleep for days after this excitement." I chuckled. He nodded once in response.

"I'll see you around, champ. Hopefully soon." He smiled.

"Okay." I breathed, turning around and heading towards the door. Draco leaned against the wall and fiddled with his rings before his smile met mine.

"Let's go, good lookin'." I laughed as I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him out the large doors. He interlocked our fingers instantly, pulling me along as my giggles filled the hall. "Draco, slow down! I can hardly keep up." I laughed as my heels clicked across the floor towards the stairs. His laughter matched mine as he scooped me off of the floor and I let out a squeal from surprise.

"You know this dress is way too big for this." I chuckled as the tule of my skirt filled his arms. He shrugged once as he proceeded up the stairs. When we reached the end of one of the empty hallways he placed me down on my feet.

He grabbed my hand in his and pulled me into a corner against a pillar. He leaned me against the wall gently before his smiling lips started kissing mine. He placed his hands on both of my cheeks and continued to move his lips between mine, a rhythm we had both gotten so used to recently.

"I am so lucky." He breathed out with a smile. I giggled lightly before I reconnected our lips. He pulled away again after a few seconds and placed his forehead against mine. "Date me." He mumbled, and my face froze as I hoped I heard him correctly.