track 6. armageddon it

steve had never been this nervous in his entire life, as he was watching eddie take his shirt off right across from him. he must've been staring for a while, before he took his own off because he didn't want to feel weird. it was all just new to him, he never cared about how he looked when he was with anyone else but right now he was starting to get a little self conscious.

but then eddie was on top of him again, kissing every inch that he could "you're gorgeous, you probably already knew that though" steve shook his head, trying to deny that but he couldn't get a word out. he felt eddie's hand on his stomach, going down to the waistband of his pants.

"can i?"

steve just nodded but he didn't reply and that wasn't good enough of an answer from him. "i need words baby, i won't keep going unless you're completely sure"

he tried to ignore the nickname, he'd mention it later "yes! please, please im so sure"

although he didn't really want to go all all the way, but yet again eddie seemed to be reading steve's mind. he made sure he was still comfortable before he took his own clothes off, and it took steve forever to do the same because he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

he had tattoos in places people couldn't normally see, and steve felt lucky that he got to see them. he wanted to be the only one who did.

"cmon steve i've been waiting all year for you to realize i liked you, are you going to keep staring?" he grabbed eddie's waist and pushed him down onto his bed, leaving him speechless.

steve must have changed his mind, something about the way eddie was looking up at him right now "can i.." he hesitated, normally this was easy. he'd asked girls this enough times, but before he could find the right words he let it slip out "can you fuck me?"

"yeah...yeah just gotta let me get up baby" he let go of his grip on the boy under him, shocked when eddie did the same to him now. he kissed him softly almost in a loving way, all the way down to his neck.

"it might hurt okay? if it's too much just tell me and i'll stop" he moved steve's hair out of his face, making sure because he seemed so nervous.

"o..okay, you can, please? eddie please i need you" that was all it took for him , waiting to see if he was comfortable before he did anything. he cried when he felt eddie start to go in him, he knew it was going to hurt but not this much. he was just a lot bigger than he imagined, but he pushed his hips up against him making him go all the way.

"fuck..okay, im good" steve just barely got the words out, already moaning for him wondering why he had never thought of this before.

but as much as steve loved this he wasn't going to last long and he was embarrassed, he wanted to make a good first impression but it just felt too good not to.

"shit- eddie, i..im" he couldn't get the words out, hating that eddie was teasing him by going so slow that it was torture.

"cum for me baby, i know you want to" steve didn't think it was that easy, but just the way he said that was enough.

"sorry uh...i normally don't...did you?" hes just a stuttering mess now, nervous and a little scared that maybe eddie wouldn't want that again. he looked over at the clock, it had only been 7 minutes.

"you're adorable, i don't care steve that's not all i want you for" he cleaned them both up, kissing his cheek in the sweetest way.

"then what do you want me for?" he didn't mean to ask the "what are we?" question so soon but he couldn't wait any longer. he needed to know, wanted to know if his feelings that ran so deep were reciprocated.

"i think i love you"

"you do?..."

they were both too tired to actually say as much as they needed too, slowly falling asleep in eachothers arms. but as steve fell asleep with his head on eddie's chest and his arms wrapped around him he knew he wasn't lying.

"i think i love you too"

eddie kissed his forehead, ignoring how uncomfortable he was because they both really needed to shower because he was so in love with the boy next to him. he had just been afraid the whole time, pushing himself away because he was scared steve would never feel the same.

steve never called robin that night because he was too busy but she knew he would tell him as soon as possible. but he overslept and got up so fast he tripped and fell, waking up eddie because of how loud it was. steve was in the middle of getting dressed when a very sleepy eddie looked over at him and smiled.

"you're wearing my shirt?"

he hadn't even noticed, he just reached for the first thing he could find in the mess of their clothes that were just thrown wherever last night. but as he started to take it off eddie stopped him, pulling it back down and kissing him softly.

"it's okay! it looks good on you, keep it. well for now i need it back monday"

"robin is going to bully the shit out of me, but anything for you"

he finished getting dressed, trying his best to fix his hair despite lacking all his usual hair products so the best he could do was just okay. and eddie messed it up again anyways, ending up with them making out on his bed until steve laughed and gently pushed him away.

"i'm already late for work, come see me later?"

he grabbed his bag, pulling eddie closer to kiss him one last time before he left. he knew he would never get tired of stealing quick kisses from him at any moment he could, he was just about to say that he loved him but eddie cut him off like he always does.

"tell me later lover boy, i'll be there when you go on your break"

/idiots in love! we love to see it, sorry the first part is sorta trash and that it took me forever