How to tell her..!? (。•́︿•̀。)

Почніть із самого початку

Then all the members came one by one to me and congratulated me.

Jk came and kissed me on forehead. Omg, I was blushing so hard.

Everyone clapped for us and they looked very happy.

Then they went to kishita and everyone shaked their hands with her. They all became friends with kishita too.

Then they went for their dance practice, kishita and me were standing and watching them. They all looked so amazing and specially my kookie.

V's pov

I took jin hyung with me outside the hall after the dance practice and asked him about his friendship with kishita. He literally blushed when I asked that question but he tried to avoid me and said that he is hungry so he wants to eat something. But I kept on asking him about her. He got annoyed and literally confessed that he likes her.

Really..?? I asked him.

He said,"yeah but I am still confused. Do I really love her?"

I said," ofcourse, you both look so good together and moreover you were so desperate to meet her on that concert day in LA."

He shouted,"ohh, this maknae...jk..!!
He told everything to V, I won't leave you."

I asked him to relax and calm down and told that jk didn't told me anything purposely...and thank god jin hyung got convinced and he forgave jk.

So jin hyung loves her. Okay, I have to do something.

Jin's pov
Omg, what I just did.. I told V about my feelings..ohh no...he will definitely share it with others but I asked him not to tell anyone. But still I am not sure, if he told to anyone.

I looked around and saw kishita. She was eating with other members and all of them looked so happy. I just smiled looking at them. They saw me and asked me to join them. So I went near the table and we all were so happy.

Komal's pov
When we were about to leave for hotel, Kookie came to me and he looked serious.
I asked him why is he so serious?

He asked me that why don't I call him oppa.

I said," u don't like it when someone calls you oppa...right?"

He said, "yeah, but u are not someone. You r komal"

So I said yess and you are kookie. I don't like calling you oppa.

He looked a little bit sad but then he smiled and said," okay...as u wish baby"

He was about to go but I felt bad. So as soon as he turned , I said,"oppa."

He stood there like a statue as if his body got locked. He didn't moved and then he turned his face towards me and hugged me. He looked so happy and said gamsahamnida to me.
I told him that I will call you oppa only when I want, I said this line making a pout and he just chukled at my cuteness.

He was about to turn and I said annyeong oppa.

He smiled (^^)
And said annyeong baby.

Jin's pov

So finally the day is here. Today she will go back to India. We spent a lot of happy moments here in Korea. She is not only a friend but a best friend for me now. I didn't confessed my feelings to her.
But V's words were revolving around my head. He came to me yesterday also and said that once she will leave, I won't be able to confess her. He asked me to tell her that I feel something about her. But I still don't know, whether it's a right time or not?

We were near the airport now and they were leaving for the flight. Jungkook was looking so sad and emotional but Hobi and Yoongi were there to handle him. He hugged komal and then she started going away. She was also in tears but she promised that she will meet him soon.

I closed my eyes and I felt a drop of water on my face and this drop was nothing else but my tears. Yes, I was crying. I looked at kishi, and she was looking at me. It looked like that she wants to tell something to me. Even I wanted to tell her but I couldn't.

She was going away but I couldn't stop her. But I don't know y I started running towards her. But it all went in vain as she was already inside the airport. I couldn't go inside. I was literally crying from inside and was very angry at myself.

I m so stupid and dumb.

She was already in the plane.

Kishita's pov
I m already in india. I couldn't tell him. I wanted to tell him that how much I love him and not from today but from the very first day when I saw him as a BTS member on my phone. He was not only my bias but actually he was my love. I love him even more now when I personally know him. But I couldn't say anything as I still don't know whether he likes me or not coz there is nothing special in me. I am just an ordinary girl. He can get any beautiful girl..why would he choose me.!?

I was so lost in my thoughts but I came back to senses as soon as I heard his name on my phone. A video played on my phone...may be I touched my phone's screen by mistake. I got shocked when that youtuber said," BTS member Jin is....

Author's pov:

1534 words..!!
Done..!!
Thanku..!!
(◕દ◕)