Ten

I woke up with a pounding in my head "Ugh why is my head killing me?" I asked rubbing my pounding head, I notice I was on the couch "El oh my god your okay!" Nara came running towards with tear stained cheek "What happen? Why are you crying?" I asked her still confused on what the heck is going on.

Jared, Shannon, Zack, Josh and Jackson came in with relief faces "Your okay!" Zack said rushing towards me as Nara still was holding me but moved once Zack got there "What the heck happened! Why isn't anyone telling me!" I asked anyone who would respond to me getting annoyed "You fainted as you got out of the car, I was to late to get you so you hit the pavement..." Shannon said coming toward me "Is that why my head is throbbing." I asked now getting why I have a pounding ache in my head "Yeah sorry El I didn't mean for you to fall.." Shannon said looking down "Its okay it wasn't your fault Shannon." I said reaching out to him to touch my hand he did I gave it a light squeeze telling him it's okay.

Jared/Lucifer's P.O.V

Something didn't feel right to me as we got the house I had a dizzy feeling as I saw Shannon park. El's door opening I saw her feet dangle a little when Shannon's door open, I saw her fall hitting her head hard on the pavement her head started to bleed, I ran out of the car going to El "El oh my!!" Nara said panicked "Jared I didn't know." Shannon said scared he picked her up heading to the house "El!!" Zack said coming into the house "She's okay." I tried to tell everyone i could feel El she's okay I know she is "How do you know?" Tomo said appearing behind Zack "I don't know but I know she's okay.." I said serious "Look I don't know how to explain it but I know she's okay.."

**

El's P.O.V.

I've been up in my room since the incident it fucking sucks they don't let me leave they're scared something will happen to me.

I asked what do you think will happen and they told me I could pass out again like what the heck. But it's okay I'll live at least. I have Netflix.

*

I laid on my bed when there was a knock on my door "Come in." I sat up straight on my bed to see Jared opening the door walking through the door "Hey El how's the head?" He ask sheepishly his hands behind his back but I ignored it because he usually had them behind his back anyway's "I just have a headache but it's going away slowly." I said smiling at him "Good." I motioned for him to sit down on my bed "I have something for you. I think it will make your headache go away probably. I hope." I looked at him with a confused face "What is it?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him, he took out a Venti Vanilla Bean Frap "Jared!" I said probably giving him the biggest eyes possible, he chuckled "How'd you know?" I asked giving him a hug "I know people." he hugged me.

You guys are probably thinking why the fuck am I so excited about a vanilla frap but they are the best fucking thing ever!

*

Jared and I stayed in my room talking as I looked into his ocean blue eyes "El I want your soul I just want you to open up for me." did I hear Jared right? No he couldn't have said that! "El listen I want your soul." This time his voice turned demonic, as I looked at him I notice I was laying down, he was on top of me shirtless "El." he breathed down my neck giving me butterfly kisses "Let me in." He kissed my lips passionately "I want you and your virginity, your pure soul." he said his voice filled with lust.

Why does he keep saying soul? Jared is just a famous director I don't think he's anything that powerful.

I opened my eyes to see Jared looking down at me with horns and his pure black eyes it had no light in them what so ever they look soulless "Let me in." he whispered, I was in pure shock I didn't know what to say "Let me fuck you, like no other person can." his voice lustful and hopeful