Episode 4: Where's Wanda's Wand?!

Beginne am Anfang

Wanda's wand gets thrown out the window. The two fairies freak out immediately.

Cosmo: Bad job! Bod job!

Lori walks out the front door as the wand falls out.

Rita: Have fun at the dance, Lori!

Wanda's wand lands in the box of costume supply that Lori holds as she exits the house.

Lori: I will, thanks to you! (walking away) Ughh...

Wanda: Oh my gosh, she's got my magic wand!

Cosmo: A magic wand in the wrong hands could mean total disaster, and Lori's hands are the worst hands around.

Lincoln: I know, I'll wish the wand back!

Wanda: It's not that simple. (Da Rules poofs up) I knew it, the finders-keepers law. Whoever holds the wand has complete control over it. We can't wish it back! As long as she has it, she has the power to grant her own wishes plus the wishes of others!

Lincoln: Then we got a follow her to the dance and get it back ourselves! Cosmo quick (Lincoln grabs Cosmo's collar) we need transportation.

Cosmo holds his wand up to grant his wish; meanwhile, at the dance, Lori walks through the entrance.

Lori: At least I found this fake wand in that dumb box. Now I'll win the contest for sure! (laughs)

Lincoln and the others arrive in the parking lot in a pumpkin carriage with Wanda as the driver and Cosmo as the horse pulling the pumpkin. When they stop, everything poofs away and they land on top of each other in a dizzy state.

Lincoln: That is why I don't want you two to drive.

Cosmo: Well, I thought it handled great!

Lincoln: A pumpkin coach?

Cosmo: Best we can do with one wand.

Wanda: Besides, it worked for Cinderella!

Lincoln: Yeah, but did I have to wear her dress? (Lincoln gets up revealing a pink dress)

Wanda: Sorry, we couldn't break up the set! (giggles)

Lincoln: Good thing this is a costume party. You two will fit right in. Cosmo, I wish I had another costume. Something manly?

Cosmo poofs Lincoln into a toilet.

Lincoln: (spits out toilet paper) We gotta talk.

Inside and in the school cafeteria, Lori looks at the food table. It was nothing but healthy uncooked vegetables and fruit juice boxes.

Lori: Boy, talk about disappointing food. (Wanda, while Lori's distracted tries to grab her wand) Two words: La-Aim!

Boy in bear suit: I know, I wish it was all pizza and hot dogs!

Wanda tries to reach for the wand, but it grants the boy's wish and buries them all in pizza and hot dogs.

Lori: (spits out food) Alright! Who's the comedian? Luan! Are you here!? (Looks down and freaks out) Aaahh! My costume's stained! My beauty, diminished! I gotta wash this off! (runs away)

A band named Der Rolling Hosen playing slow music with a tuba, accordion, and a drum; the kids on the dance floor are being put to sleep, and Lori arrives.

Lori: Ugh, what planet is this music from? (Lincoln sneaks to Lori and tries to grab the wand) Ugh, I wish they'd play something else.

As Lincoln goes to grab the wand, it sparks causing him to pull away. It then grants Lori's wish and changes the band.