Chapter 3 "why"

"What" I said in reply and before Alice could say something I said " why on earth would these "gaurdians" send for me thinking I would want to stay, I have a little sister , she needs me! "Well I had to leave my family too and I miss them as well but I've made the best of it." But why I said with the most sincere look I could concoct , I need to get back she's already lost her parents there is no way she's losing me too.You could go talk to the gaurdians , but no ones ever seen them face to face. "What" I say but if there the "gaurdians" of this place then shouldn't people who live here be able to know stuff about them? "Oh we know about them like I said no ones met them face to face" Alice says. But how is that possible ? Well do you see those big speakers over there, Alice asks while pointing up to a tall building that's so high up you can see it from here. Yeah I reply, I see them! Well whenever someone new arrives we have a ceremony where you , in this case will stand on a stage and through those speakers ,she points the head gaurdians will introduce himself and you to all the villagers. "Oh and by the way their already picking out living quarters for you , but until it's ready you can live in mine! But how do I get back ? You don't , I told you that!Uuhhhh , you are way to peppy. "Oh there is no such thing as way to peppy she says while jumping up and down. Gosh would you stop , I don't know how you can do this your more peppy than spongebob. Who's that? Alice asks . Seriously, you don't no who spongebob is? Just kidding sponge bob lives in my living quarter section. What ? I ask. Oh , I almost forgot to tell you this is where every single movie star animated figure and anyone who's ever been on television lives. Wait so are you like Alice in wonderland ? Yeah duh silly , so who are you,she asks? Well I've never been on television. What , then that must mean the "gaurdians" made a mistake come on let's go talk to them!