THIRTY FIVE | downfall.

[NOTEs] some warnings before we divulge into this chapter, death, lotta blood, kinda a whole
mess fr, anyways enjoyyy, and just know,,, I speedran this chapter in like 3 hours after the last one I posted..new record fr..

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
SAI'S PERSPECTIVE

ANBU ROOT HQ

Hidden Leaf.

╰────────────╯

"I have a revision for you.."

Sai kneeled down, looking up to Danzo as he looked down at the pale boy. "I have received word of [Name] Hyuga-Uchiha return to the village. It seemed she left for a mission shortly after her encounter with the Hyuga's last week. I have been notified they're in need of another team member and that's where you come in.." Sai rosed an eyebrow, as he realized what the man was asking for, and asked for him to eliminate her in a different way now. But he couldn't speak against him and otherwise nodded in agreement to the revision. "I must also add..I am sending you out to eliminate of her and Sasuke Uchiha also."

"Oh?" that's where it took him by surprise, he seemed to understand what was going on now. "My two biggest threats...right there.., and I am entrusting you with this. You're the most powerful Root member that I endeavor with this.."

...

╭────────────╮
[NAME]'s PERSPECTIVE

Streets of Konoha

Hidden Leaf.

╰────────────╯

Upon the trip back to Konoha and upon entering Konoha, she stayed superficially silent throughout it all, holding little conversations with her Brother and his team and little conversations with her own team. Sakura thought much of it to be the fact that she found herself greatly impacted by Chiyo's death. Which was partially the reason why but more lied behind that. They had arrived within Konoha earlier that day, they reported to Tsunade of the mission, and another possible upcoming mission she had clues on from her fight with Sasori that could lead to some whereabouts of Sasuke. Though something stung to [Name]'s ears upon hearing that. She wasn't allowed to go?

Tsunade spoke to her privately as she voiced to her that word had reached the Hyuga clan and word reached the Hokage office that she was barred immediately from any missions with Team 7, specifically now that Naruto Uzumaki was back now. Tsunade had no prior acknowledgment of such before and found it weird that it finally reached her ears after all of these years. A wave of anger sunk in her after hearing that, she avoided speaking to Naruto and Sakura upon exiting the office, rushing off as she stomped back to the compound. "[Name]..?" she heard her brother call out to her, she slowed down her fast pace of walking as she noticed he was feet away from her.

"I'm sorry.." she mumbled out to him, as he caught up to her and walked beside her as they resumed again. "I haven't seen much of you before the mission.., what happened? And what happened with Tsunade just now...?" Neji asked though it was much of an open-ended question, what exactly could he mean by that? Does he know? She eyed over to her brother before she drew silent again for a few minutes. "I'm concerned about you.." he pierced the quietness out, looking down at his sister with a frown on his face.