LOST CHAPTER: ONE.

[NOTEs] i actually fell thru and did a lost chapter?? gasp. buckle up y'all i like my uchiha centric chapters sad asf. side note,, these r gonna be so much fun to write, especially considering the fact i can relive the older chapters i wrote??? the good ole days before
miss ma'am went rightfully bonkers.

ps, some parts of this chapters parts and excerpts were to take place after mina's death,, a time span i really didn't focus on much as i kinda wanted to get to the good good.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
PRIOR TO THE UCHIHA DOWNFALL —

THIS CHAPTER IS DIRECTLY CORRELATED WITH CHAPTER 38.

╭────────────╮
LOST CHAPTER ONE: THE LAST OF THE UCHIHA DAY's — SHISUI & ITACHI's CHAPTER.
╰────────────╯

He loved her, really. "Tell her I'm sorry.., I wanted to see her grow up..hell I wanted to even be her Jonin leader if the chance struck! She has so much..potential to unlock..Itachi..Just take care of [Name] for me..You & Sasuke are all she has left.." And it hurt his soul to leave her. In such dismay, she had already been going through a month prior due to the loss of her mother. He could no longer see Itachi anymore but could sense the pain the boy felt before him, He tried to rid that sadness with a small as he farewelled to his childhood friend before him.

"I leave the rest to you.., Itachi.." And he jumped, his ears filled with the sound of the rushing water as he fell closer and closer. His mind raced of her again, he missed her already, and he felt guilt already, as he reminisced upon the memories he held with the girl in the past 7 years. From the days he took her out into the town of Konoha, sending her off to her first day of the academy and to wishfully hoping things would get better for the girl..

He hoped this wouldn't damper her too much, and that Itachi would find a way to break it to her without breaking her heart into a million pieces.

"I'm sorry.., [Name]."

...

It had been a few days prior, Itachi stood outside of the Academy leaning against a tree as he waited for Sasuke & [Name] to exit the doors before him. He had to be about 30 minutes early, as it seemed the time was going by extremely slowly for him. He heard the sound of the tree rustling above him, causing him o raise an eyebrow as he noticed his older friend crouching down on a branch within the tree. "I spoke with the Hokage of my plan," Shisui stated to Itachi, who nodded as he had become hopeful that of Shisui's power would be able to stop the incoming coup before them. "If..." Shisui went quiet, as he didn't possibly want to think of that prospective failed outcome.

"If things don't go as planned, I'm taking her to the Hyuga's." Itachi said as he stared at the front door of the Academy intently. "And..I'll figure something out for Sasuke.., If I have to plead I will." Shisui wasn't a big fan of the idea of taking [Name] to the Hyuga compound if the Uchiha coup de tat did fall through or even if the slightest of the plan the two boys had didn't fall through. There was a treaty put in effect after [Name]'s birth, that if Mina were to become incapable or pass away or such under taking care of [Name], she shall be handed over to the Hyuga's. But after the death of Hizashi, and with her health deteriorating so quickly, Mina fought tooth and nail for it to be overridden and have her placed under the care of Mikoto & Fugaku's family.

Overwhelmingly they accepted it seeing the advantages of one less issue they'd have to deal with, but a loophole had become present that if either of them had become incapable or no longer wished to take care of her, that once again she would be thrown into the care of the Hyuga's. And Itachi sought for this. As his mind was riddled with the possible possibility that were to render his and Shisui's plan to save to Uchiha clan. He heard Shisui sigh out as he stood up from the tree, "I'll come to pick her up tomorrow.." Shisui informed, "it's the least I can do before I carry out the plan.."