Getting Hurt

Ochaco Uraraka [Uravity]

When you came home injured, she was so angry at the school for letting you get hurt. But, she knew how it felt to get injured on the job.

Tsuyu Asui [Froppy]

You came home limping, and she was so confused. When she saw your leg was all hurt, she demanded she knew why. 

Momo Yaoyorozu [Creati]

Both of your mothers were confused, and took care of right away. 

Mina Ashido [Pinky]

She didn't know what to do, she doesn't know the correct way to act. Since she's a Hero herself. But, Hanta yelled at you and the school for hurting [himself/herself/themselves] in a battle and/or training. 

Toru Hagakure [Invisible Girl]

Can't get hurt where you're learning 

Kyouka Jirou [Earphone Jack]

You only broke a finger, you're quite alright. 

Camie Utasushimi [Maboromikemyi]

She didn't want you to go to U.A anymore.  

Itsuka Kendo [Battle Fist]

Mama and Papa took great care of you. Your brother and sister was very worried for you.

Yui Kodai [Rule]

She helped you, and she still has such faith in her baby [girl/boy/baby].

Kinoko Komori [Shemage]

Can't get hurt where you're learning 

Ibara Shiozaki [Vine]

You accidently exploded something, and was sent home for the weekend. Your mother laughed it off, so did you. You love what you do. 

Pony Tsunotori [Pony]

You came home to see her one day, and you were injured. She helped you, and let you stay with her for a bit. 

Setsuna Tokage [Lizardy]

She was outstanded how you were able to hurt yourself to badly. But, none-the-less, she helped you heal. 

Reiko Yanagi [Emily]

She didn't know what to do, but she cradled you in her arms as you silently cried in pain. But, you felt better after she wrapped you. 

Nejire Hado [Surge]

She asked you a BUNCH of questions, THEN she helped you.  

Mei Hatsume

Same as Ibara

Yu Takeyama [Mount Lady]

Can't get hurt where you're learning
--You're going to an Art School-- 

Rumi Usagiyama [Miriko]

She scolded you for being so reckless, but helped you none-the-less.

Ryuko Tatsuma [Ryukyu]

You never get hurt! You're very powerful-

she cried.. and you cried-

Hirooki Anakuro [Thirteen]

Can't get hurt where you're learning
--Normal Highschool, you want to be a Preschool Teacher--

 Emi Fukukado [Miss. Joke]

She made you laugh while she wrapped you up. You loved her jokes.

Himiko Toga

She one.. took your blood, needed more. Then, she wrapped you. Your mother, Ochaco, helped as well. 

Manami Aiba [La Brava]

She was angry you were injured, and you were being a Hero. But, she and your 'father' took care of you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, haven't posted this one in a while. Lost interest for a bit. <33