CHAPTER 12

It was the next Saturday, the Hogsmade weekend.

Draco had asked Harry to meet in front of the great hall. He was waiting alone. Pansy has already left with Ginny. This is their special date cause they had said the 'L' word.

Blaise and Cedric were not going cause they are horny teenagers. Draco does not want to even think about their bedroom activity.

Harry was five minutes late. Sighing he pulled out his phone, and saw a message from Cedric.

𝔸 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠

Cedric:

We are fucking in
Your bed 😘💋

Draco:

I will fucking kill you.

You bitch

You do that

And you would be killed!!
I will kill Blaise too

Draco could have written more threats. He could have ran back to his dorm, but watching Harry coming followed by Ron and Hermione he decided against it.

"Hi! " Draco smiled at him. "You look beautiful! " He said.

Harry blushed slightly. "Thanks, and you look handsome too"

The Draco looked at the other two to nod, but instead met with a stern looking Ron.

"Listen Malfoy, this was actually James Sirius and Remus' job. But since they are not hear. I'm giving the talk. "

"Ron! " Harry groaned. And looked at Hermione, who shrugged.

Ignoring the shorter boy Ron said "Malfoy, if you even think to hurt Harry you will loose your dick. And I would feed it to you. "

"Ron!" Harry groaned again. And Ron ignored him.

Draco looked horrified. "I won't... "

"And, he is younger than you. So, treat him well. You can hold hands... But no kissing, no touching under the waist... "

"Ron! " Harry scolded this time. "That's enough. " Then he pulled Draco's hand "let's go Draco! "

Hermione, who was smirking all the time seeing Harry get embarrassed burst out laughing as she saw Draco's face after Ron's last words. "Ron, seriously you are scaring the poor boy. Have fun. And do not do anything stupid. " She said.

"Well, I'm just doing James' job. " He shrugged. "Don't worry Draco you would face worse once you meet them"

Pansy.Pans:

Pans: