CHAPTER 34

Draco'a Birthday was tomorrow. Waking up on 4th of June all he could think about was the conversation he had Yesterday night with Harry.

The couple was in relationship for six months. And with time their love for each other have become stronger.

And it was about time they walked one step ahead in their relationship. Yes, Harry was innocent, compared to people in his year or above. But, that doesn't mean he was not interested in exploring his physical relationship with his boyfriend.

In the night, they completed their sixth month the date is 16th of May, Harry had conversation with Draco about that.

And in that awkward but much needed conversation they had become a lot closer to each other and understood each other's more.

Harry had confessed to his boyfriend, with a very embarrassed face, that, he has always been shy in talking about sex. Though he had done some research on online and learnt.

"You have been visiting dirty hubs ?" Draco asked smirking.

To which Harry has replied with "why dirty? I genuinely wanted to know what happens. But could not ask anyone. That's why I searched in Google. And though they were kinda awkward and I felt gross in the beginning, but later...." Harry blushed slightly " I am interested"

Draco just looked at his boyfriend with pure adoration. He wanted to tease the boy for watching porn. But guess what his boy was really innocent than he thought

" Love, I ment you had watched pornography in internet to learn. But ..." Draco kissed his boyfriend in lips "you had done better job doing research. Knowing about sex from pornography is much worse way to know. "

When Harry has learnt about what what Draco said - you know the porn thing- he turned red again and very quietly whispered to Draco " I have watched it once. But they are more gross. I don't like seeing people doing that."

Draco took that opertunity to tease Harry a little more. Though later, he said, Draco himself has not much experience on this, so together they would learn. Though Draco has very much theoretical knowledge.

Now few days later with their busy schedule for exam preparation and lots of homeworks, the couple could not spend much time together.

Even they didn't meet much, because Draco was gonna start 7th year next year so with NEWT he had no time for breath. Though he was getting exhausted with so much pressure on studies. And Harry knew it.

That's why Harry texted him yesterday about his special gift for his birthday tomorrow.

5th June

Harry_Potter:

Draco_Malfoy and 27919 others have liked the post

Happy birthday to the best boyfriend in the world. Can't wait to wake up beside you like this every day!
Lots of hugs and kisses to you. AND I LOVE YOU 💗💗