𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna get the brunch too. I'll come with you guys." I said as he laid me on the bed. "Who's driving? I want those mimosas."

She started laughing. "I think Kianna gonna drive."

"Ok, well is she coming to get me?" I asked as Dejhari rubbed his hands around my waist. I felt him start kissing between my legs which meant he was ready to start whether I was off the phone or not.

"Yeah, she'll come and get you. Ima let her know. I was just calling because you never replied in the groupchat and Meena kept fucking asking me." She said. I could hear the aggravation in her voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I was busy that's why I didn't see the groupchat. Not that thats Meena's business. I don't have to respond to every one of her texts."

"Which I don't see why she don't understand that but I'll be sure to say something to her ass at the brunch cause that shit is annoying." She said, I felt Dejhari dip his tongue into my slit which caused me to look down at him in shock.

"I have to go Mymy." I said before hanging up. "You couldn't wait? Not even five minutes?"

He looked up at me and I couldn't help but melt.

He's looks so pretty down there.

——————

I sat across from DeMaya at brunch while I ate my chicken and waffles. I had syrup all over my plate which made it so delicious. I ate a piece of chicken and looked at DeMaya who seemed like she had a attitude.

"Why you got that pout Mymy?" Treasure asked looking at DeMaya who was sitting there.

"Because Jaylin need to text me back. He ain't said shit about where Kassidy at. He keep taking about she good she with us. With who nigga?"

I frowned. "Who is she with?"

"Uh-" She said looking at her phone. "He has her on the block throwing dice with them."

I started laughing with Treasure.

"Mario do that dumb ass shit like why you can't just sit down somewhere with my baby?"

"Bitch because they don't wanna be missing shit. They just always wanna be outside and shit like sit the fuck down." Kianna said rolling her eyes.

"I'm glad I got me a new man so I don't have those problems." Treasure said. "My man is into IT and stuff like that. No more guns and drugs for me."

I clapped. "I love that for you."

"I do as well. Where you find that at? I need to get like you." Meena asked, DeMaya chuckled.

"Girl please. You ain't ever leaving Mario ass I don't even see why you said that." She said, Meena rolled her eyes and sipped her mimosa.

"I'll be leaving his ass soon." She revealed, my eyes widened as I looked at her. Everybody at the table couldn't believe what they were hearing considering you didn't know Meena without Mario and vice versa.

"Leaving him?" I questioned.

"Yeah," She said. "He's too soft and weak. I'm tired of running all over him."

"Maybe you should let him be the man and lead instead of trying to control him in every aspect. Give him some space and understand that everything doesn't have to connect to you." Treasure said. "Y'all relationship is toxic."