Ch. 36

I'm so sorry for this much delay 😓 actually busy in my exams 😱😱 I hope you all didn't mind and forgive me...😢😅

And without wasting your time.....please enjoy the second last chapter 😉

😸😸😸😸😸😸

Zhao Yunlan had never thought that because of him, someone's life would become such that......even if he wanted to repent of his sins, he could not do it. Because the mistake for which he wants to apologize.......that person does not even remember that. Yunlan tried to apologize several times but failed each time. He(wei) only remember that Yunlan marry to someone else.....because Wei failed to gave him heir.

Yunlan was in very much pain......he wants to die but death is an easy punishment for him......Yunlan was guilty and embarrassed on whatever he did with his wife. And other family was guilty too and regretful about their behavior towards Shenwei.....Zhao was like a dead body, seeing scare Shenwei all the time......and recalling his brutal humiliation which he brings to his beloved wife himself.

and recalling his brutal humiliation which he brings  to his beloved wife himself

Days start passing and Wei were in hospital for some other test.....because his condition is not that good. On the other side Yao's delivery date is also come near and doctor.... tell him to take complete bed rest. Because of Wei's memories lost....and other things make him worried. Finally that day come when Yao gave birth a cute little daughter.

And with the arrival of that baby girl, as if a wave of happiness has run in the whole family members. They all congrats Yao and Yutong.....but Yao's eyes moist with sad full tear "what happened...why you looks so upset? Are you not happy with the birth of a daughter?" Yutong politely asked.

"You know what Yutong! Wei ge told me that he would give the same love and blessings to my second child as he had given to Ru on his birth. But see, my daughter is deprived of Wei ge's love...!!" Yao silently cries while soothing his sleeping daughter "Don't think too much about it Yao! I know God is testing us.....and we have to face this difficult time with courage.."

Yutong said to make Yao relief and other lightly smiled. Later they take Yao and his baby home....and Ru, Yuan and Roulan become happy seeing their new meimei "Mommy! Let me hold her.." Ru was very desperate to hold his new sister "not yet Ru, baby is so little and need Mommy more than anyone....but soon Mommy give you. Okay!" 

Yutong gently said to his son and Ru happily understand it "okay daddy!" Ru smile....then Yuan and Roulan take Ru for playing in the garden....all family members also smile to each other seeing these naughty kids....but there's something which making everyone sad at the same time.....and it's Shenwei. Who still in the hospital and doctor try to treat him very well. Because it's order of his cold hearted husband.

******

Every night Yunlan always sleeps in Wei's feet.....and daily ask for forgiveness but Wei was sleeping without knowing anything.....even Roulan only sleeps when she sees her mother and if anyone try to pick her.