Ch. 35

"Why? Why you do that Wang.....why??"

Yunlan asked with moist eyes seeing Wang in her own blood.....and other only smiles having tear in her eyes. She folded her trembling hands in front of the Wei "I'm sorry Shenwei! knowingly-unknowingly I did a lot wrong with you too.....and look, God gave me the punishment for my sins. But I am glad that before I die, God gave me a chance to apologize to you..."

Shenwei come close to her and hold her hand "don't say like this.....nothing bad going to happens to you (looking at Xian) call the ambulance.." Wei said and Wang faintly smile "you're really an ANGEL Shenwei.....You knew that I also did wrong to you but still you thinking about me." Shenwei shook his head in his cries.

*Ahem!* Wang cough blood and hold Yunlan's hand "I already sign the divorce papers.....and wanted to give you but meantime, they caught me.....(looking at Wei) I'm returning to you.....what I snatch from you!" Wang place Wei's hand on Yunlan's.....Zhao looked at Wei but other didn't bother. And after giving a satisfying smile.....Wang close her eyes.

Shenwei feels a sudden jolt in his whole body.....he tighten his grip on Yunlan's hand "aarrrrrhhhhh....uuuhhhhhhrrrrrrr....mmmm....hhhhhmmmmm" and unconscious after screaming loudly.

hhhhhmmmmm" and unconscious after screaming loudly

********

Hospital

Doctors examine and treating Wangji's wounds.....and Xian sitting outside the room in his worries and Yao try to console him "Mommy! What happened? Did daddy also going to leave us like.... uncle Yunlan?" Yuan asked and Xian hugs him tightly "No baby, daddy not going anywhere....look, there's a lot of doctors, they treat daddy very well"

Xian said in his cries then looked at Yunlan....who stand there like a dead person "ca...cat?" Yutong place his palm on Yao's shoulder and other turn toward him....then start crying while hugging his husband "I hate you! Why you let me go? Don't you love me? Don't you care about OUR baby??" Yao hitting his husband's chest in his cries.

"I'm sorry Yao! I became selfish...I'm sorry babe! please forgive me....please!!" Yutong also crying "Mommy....! Daddy!!" Ru free his hand from grandpa's hand then run toward his parents "oh! I'm so sorry love....please forgive daddy" Yutong immediately pick his son in his arm and apologize.....then he once again apologize to Yao and kiss him. Grandpa smile seeing Yao's family get-together.

Meantime, doctor come and told them all about Wangji's wounds was treated....and he wants to meet his wife. Without wasting any other second.....Xian rush toward his husband and hugs him dearly "lanzhan I'm sorry! It's all happens because of me....I'm sorry!" 

"No! Weiying.... it's not your fault, I'm the one who makes mistakes here.... please forgive me and please! baobao! Return back to me....I only do whatever you say, never forcing you but please don't leave me....!!" Wangji crying and confess while hugging his wife "I'm not going anywhere....you're my home lanzhan! how I survive without you? Huh!"