Ch. 21

Specially thanks to @aairanoornoor 😘 and @MoonWeiWei😘.....who really help me and give me some beautiful ideas..... Thank you so much dear SHIJIE and JIEJIE.....❤❤

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

"Oh! So you jealous from me..."

"if you think it's jealousy, then it is......but it's truth actually!" Yunlan pouts and Wei laughs "of course, because she comes from my belly. I takes care of her the whole 9 months.....secretly! and she spends more time with me.....than you huh!" Shenwei said stepping closer to his husband....who arch his brows with smile and nods agreeing with his Xiao Wei.

Rrrrrrrr......... Rrrrrrrr.......

"and she becomes more closer to me many time in a day.....when I feed her from my body. that's why she loves me more than you....." he teased his husband. Yunlan roll his eyes and pick his cellphone which rings a second ago "what? Okay I'm coming...." Yunlan cut the call....and Shenwei asks him again about the trip but.....Yunlan denies and finally went to his duty.

Wei pouts and smirks thinking about something "mama.......muumm......maaa......mamamaaa....ummmm" Roulan slowly murmers and then she changes her facial expressions......and then she start crying opening her little arms towards her mother "awww! my heart is hungry..." Wei picks her and kissed her forehead....but baby was desperate for her drink as she tried to touch his swollen nipples with her tiny hands.....and opens her mouth tending towards her mama's nipples.

"Aw!! I am here....I am here. Wait my baby" she didn't wait until let her mama sit on the bed....as Wei's nipple was in her tiny mouth and....Shenwei gently push her back to remove the shirt "wait my heart wait a sec, let mama remove the shirt first...." Wei quickly pulled his shirt up and Roulan desperately sucks his nipples as Wei smiles.

******

At night Yunlan comes back and search for his wife.....but he was not in the room. Only his soul was sleeping in the cradle.....and Yunlann smiles while kissing her cheeks again and again "Xiao Wei? Xiao Wei?" Yunlan calls and walks out of the room....but soon his breath stuck in his throat, seeing his sexy and hot wifey......who humming a song while working in the kitchen. "what the...." He blinked his eyes as Wei was only wearing a long white lose T-shirt and his long milky white legs were all exposed.

And by seeing the symptoms Yunlan can easily guess....that Shenwei was not wearing anything under the shirt......even not underwear. Yunlan gulped and walks inside then he wrap Wei's waist tightly "what are you doing hubby. I am working leave me..." Wei said and tried to break the embrace "how can I leave you my sexy wifey.....and what you are wearing, is so inviting.....ahhh!!!" Yunlan smiles and then moans sweetly. Wei turned towards him and smiles back at him while caressing his face

"am I looking sexy hubby?"

"Yes! so much hot and my mouth watered..." answers Yunlan as he leans and bites Wei's neck "ahhhh....yu....nlan!....ahh!!" Wei moans while arching his body and by doing it....his shirt went up and his front get exposed to Yunlan.....as Wei's beautiful prize was shown and Yunlan start sweating. He suddenly sits on his knees and with one go.....Yunlan capture that pink thing in his mouth "uhhhh yunlan.....ummmm.....hhhh.....ahhh.....yunlan....ah....ah....hu....hubby.....so good......ahhhh".

Wei moans and suddenly he releases his cum into other's mouth and pants heavily.....Yunlan stands and smirks at him "wanna taste this delicious sticky juice of your?" he said and start kissing his wife, Shenwei holds the counter for suporrt and he taste his own cum......by kiss as it was still in Yunlan's mouth. Zhao then picks his wife and throws him on the bed "Yunlan dinner......." Wei was about to say but Yunlan undresses himself in lightning speed.....(or I can say he tear his own clothes seeing the sexy Shenwei)