Ch. 23

Paris

Yunlan return his apartment and shocked to see open door.....he hurriedly step inside and stop to see Shenwei who was standing beside the main door all gloomy and cried. His luggage is still there and baby Roulan running here and there while playing with her toys.

"Wei?"

"I made a sin Yunlan, I let my friend come close to me....touched me.....kissed me....and.....and the worse thing is that....I let him do!!"

"Friend?" Yunlan arch his eyebrows "we're friend from college time and he...l...like me" Wei slowly narrow his eyes toward Yunlan.....who was waiting for some solid reason from his wife "and you...?" Yunlan question and Wei faintly smile "I won't lie to you, YES! I liked him but never told him. He's my father's friend son....we meet regularly and I start liking him.

My grandmother always used to torture me, slap me.....on any pretext. I'm broke from inside but never said to anyone....and soon understand that my life end up like this. When my father throw his anniversary party (special bond ch. 12) that day he propose me....I become happy and accept it happily.....I decided after party I talk about this to my parents.

But in the party his father misbehave with me while dancing....and I slapped him, later his father break the contract with Ming industries....and everyone blame me. I go to meet him and return his ring back....he said, he talk about this to his father but I denied. Because I didn't want to be any more trouble for my dad.....and do as he said"

Shenwei looking at Yunlan who standing there with serious expression "so you still like him..?" Yunlan again question and other shook his head "after marrying you I forget everything...but after 7 years later he once again come in front of me....an.....and...mmm.... I'm so sorry!!!" Shenwei fell down on his knees.

Yunlan sigh then hold Shenwei's wrist....and drag him to the lobby then make Wei sit on the couch "da....da....da....! dada!!" Yunlan smile and pick his baby girl in his arm then snuggle his nose in her chubby cheeks....and baby giggle cutely.

"Do you remember when we lost our first child.....I was very angry with you and in that anger, I did a lot wrong with you. Lie to you.....blaming you.....affair with someone.....hurting your trust and lots of things which I did but never apologize" Roulan get off from her daddy's arm.....and Yunlan sits beside Wei while holding his soft hand.

"I'm glad you told me the truth but that doesn't mean I'm not angry with you......but when I see myself in your place, then I think that I have done the same thing to you. But you accept me and live with me without any complaint....." Yunlan politely said and Wei wipes his eyes "you're my only shelter Yunlan....how can I leave you?"

"Same thing Wei, how can I leave you....I know you did mistake, so allow me to clean you...and fix your mistake!" Yunlan pick Wei in his arm and take him to the bathtub.....Shenwei's tear and sweats mix with bath water....his sobbing turn to hot moans "ah....uhh.....mmmhhhh" he gave himself to his husband to make him once again pure as before.

*******

Two months later...

Shenwei happily doing his household work and Yunlan playing with his baby girl....because today's his off day. "Ah..!!" suddenly Wei feel pain in his abdomen....he stop working and hurriedly take his medicine "what happened babe..?" Yunlan asked in concern and Shenwei said he forget to eat his medicine....that's because it's happens.

Yunlan sigh relief and pull Wei in his embrace "if you finished eating.....so feed me!" Yunlan seductively whisper and Wei shyly smile....then pushed Yunlan on the bed and climb upon him "we already do early in the morning 4 times....what more do you want now?" Wei lean and kiss Yunlan's red lips and other wrap Wei's curve waist with his hand.