ℭ14: A𝔫𝔱s 𝔳𝔰 𝔗𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫

Start from the beginning

If the cautionary tactics wouldn't have been told to Commander Erwin, we wouldn't have gotten this signal. Now, the true threat had to arrive. 

I started inching ever so close to Armin's group as I saw the 3rd black smoke of the day. 

It was a 14-meter titan with no physical abnormalities....and blonde hair? I immediately switched and broke my formation to follow the source to Armin.

What I saw, was a cruel massacre as the Female Titan had crushed one of my comrades like a bug. I stopped....waiting. 

The titan, it was running towards something....it wasn't a normal titan...it wasn't an abnormal either. 

If it was, it would have attacked the spotters first who were situated on the far outskirts of the formation. Then why.......what are you exactly?

While this was unprecedented, I had accounted for unknown variables, after all...I am nowhere close to being the strongest in this world or the most knowledgeable about it. 

I saw it jump, right over Armin's body as he fell onto the ground...

I got off my horse and started running over to the wounded horse injured from the titan's stomp. 

Only if I don't get noticed....this might work. Right now, my primary concern was Armin...he had to be protected, after all, his strategic skills are impregnable. 

I saw the titan bending over as I started riding the wounded horse after I hoisted it up.  I could see the titan grasping at the collar of Armin.A direct attack would be futile and my death would be imminent, her titan senses would make her well aware of my presence before I land a blow. I have to find another way...

As I reached the titan, I pulled up one leg on the back of the horse and up to my chin...

3

2

1

JUMP

I let go using the momentum of the moving horse as I pushed on it's back. As predicted I saw the hand of the Titan below me slapping the horse away, as I escaped the attack at a split second the hand made contact with the horse. 

Mid-air I shot my ODM at the titan's hand to launch straight at it. The titan didn't have enough time to react as I....

Slash

An attack at it's  eyes as I shoved my sword straight into it and let it go. The titan immediately let Armin go, as it nursed it's eyes....it feels pain?

But...that wasn't the end. It's right hand was still locked onto my ODM.

It wrapped it's hand around my hookline as got up from the ground pulling me up along with it

"KIYOTAKAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOO"

I could hear Armin's voice on the ground.

I was now wrapped around it's hand....should I cut it off? Not yet, I need more information. 

I could see it's eye regenerating in front of me, as it started forming a grin...mocking me on my futile effort to hurt it. 

It had pulled me right up to it's right eye....light blue....this time, my hands were inside the titan's grip as it examined me further.