You Have Decided

Começar do início

Risa wiped her tears.

"Mukhang hindi ata kayo napapagod mambato ng mga fake news. H'wag kayong mag-alala, hindi rin kami mapapagod sagutin kayo. Sa muli, magandang hapon. Mabuhay kayong lahat."

Risa gave back the phone to her staff.

"Thank you."

"Kain kana po mada'am. May binili pa rin po kami kahit hindi ka po nagsabi." then her staff gave her a paper bag.
"Kainin nyo po yan ha? Tawagin nyo nalang po kami kapag may kailangan ka po."

Risa just nodded but she knew she won't be able to eat them.

Loren and Grace arrived and immediately went to her desk.

"Napanood na namin. Okay ka lang?" Grace.

"Oo naman. Hindi ko naman inexpect talaga na aamin s'ya. Pero, grabe. Masakit pa rin pala itanggi." Risa said while tears were trying to escape from her eyes again.

"What you are feeling is valid, Ris. But of course, Leni has reasons for it. Pag-usapan n'yo nalang pakauwi n'yong dalawa. And next time, if wala naman talaga sa plano n'yong mag-out, mag-ingat nalang kayo. I think masyado kasi kayong nakampante. Knowing na puntirya lagi si Leni ng mga damuho." Loren.

Risa again just nodded. Her mind was not coordinating with her anymore.

"I just wanna go home. Pwede na ba?"

"Sige na. Kami na bahala sa'yo. Kaya mo ba? May mga media pa rin sa labas, e." Grace.

"Ano pang sense para iwasan sila. Nagsalita na si Leni."

Loren and Grace remained silent. Both of them knew Risa was in pain but they also know only Leni could take away the pain she caused.

"Una na ako, ha."

"Sige. Update mo kami kung nakauwi kana."

Then Risa went out the hall with some of her staff.

They were already in the lobby and they could already see the media.

"Sabihan ko lang po ang security, mada'am." one of Risa's staff.

"No need. Let them." and she continued walking.

The media then again panicked seeing Risa approaching. The security still controlled them not to get near nor touch Risa.

Risa stood up and rose one of her eyebrows. The media immediately asked same questions but Risa finished every thing in one go.

"VP Leni has spoken, right? Matalik lang kaming magkaibigan. Now, please? Mas marami pang mabibigat na problema meron tayo at mas dapat tuunan ng pansin. Open your eyes sa mga mas dapat niyong makita. Hindi sa relasyong hindi naman talaga nag-eexist."

Her staff looked at each other after what Risa said. Then Risa continued to walk and left the media.

"Done for today ladies. Thank you. Ingat kayo pauwi." her good bye to her staff then she got in her car.

While driving, she thought where to go, at Leni's or at hers? She ended up in a convenience store and bought cans of San Miguel Beer. She then drank immediately in the parking lot. She didn't noticed that she already finished three cans.

"Bat parang wala atang lasa 'to ngayon?" she asked herself.

After some time, she decided to just go in her house.

She immediately took a shower and prepared some food for her pulutan since she still has couple of cans of beers. She started to drink again while watching some movies. Later on, her phone rang. It was Leni.