They basically kidnapped Jungkook and brought him to the club which is owned by Jimin's father.

"Cut the cake!"

"Fine."

Jimin made him hold the knife as he cut it, everyone cheered and sang birthday song for him. They are always there for him no matter what. Let it be in good or bad circumstances they always support Jungkook.

Taehyung came and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Happiest birthday buddy."

"Thanks hyung."

Jungkook smiled hugging him back. Out off five of them, Taehyung is the most closest person. He's son of Mr. Jeon's manager. Even though belonging from lower status, Jungkook treats Taehyung like his own blooded brother.

Taehyung is two years older than than Jungkook and the oldest among the group of six, he's a bit reserved compared to others. He adores Jungkook to the core and loves him like his own brother.

"For you." The older said and handed Jungkook a gift wrapped box.

"What is it hyung?"

"Check it yourself."

Before he could unwrap, his  iPhone started buzzing.

"Who's calling?" Mingyu asked munching the cake.

Jungkook looked at the name popping on his screen.

"Namjoon." He uttered rolling his eyes.

"Your PA got no chills lmao. He seems to be more concerned about your dad than you." Yungyeon jested.

"Cuz at the end of the day he gets the bone from that narcissist." Jungkook jeered out.

His bitterness for Namjoon is not only about him to be a loyal dog for his father but also at the fact that y/n finds him hot.

"What does he have that I don't have?

All that giant has is an extraordinary man-tits, y/n fell for that? Seriously...

Not gonna lie they are goals."

- Jungkook thought.

"Drinks everyone!" Bambam announced as three sexy women walked inside holding tray on drinks.

They seductively served everyone, one of them stalked towards Jungkook and brushed the glass of champagne on his neck. She shared bed with Jungkook once so she felt no hesitation to touch him.

The male snapped out of his thought just to see the her striking sharp featured face of hers descending closer to his ear.

But before her red painted lips could touch his proclaim face, he caught her thoat and yanked her away from him in reflex.

"Don't you dare touch me."

He snapped at the women who was astounded by his sudden change in behaviour.

"Dude is that you? Seriously lol." Mingyu quipped at Jungkook's sudden action.

"Seriously a womanizer like him avoiding females!" Said Jimin.

Gulping the drink down his throat Jungkook looked at his peers who was a bit shocked by his behaviour.

"I'm changed guys."

"Is it?...For whom?" Jimin smirked.

"For that Jang Yoona oviously." Yungyeon responded it teasingly as Jungkook gave him a death glare.

"Seriously guys?"

"Then for whom you're acting virgin Mary?"

Yugyeom asked as everyone looked at him curiously. Jungkook got nervous. He sipped his drink avoiding their gaze.

"No one."

"He is acting weird nowadays isn't it?" Jimin said as everyone agreed with him.

"Is he really in love with yoona?" Asked Yugyeom. Jimin shook his head,

"No I don't think so. He hates that girl. He's just with her for company's partnership you all know that already."

Suddenly y/n's message's notification popped on Jungkook's screen. He looked at it as a smile crept on his face in voluntarily.

Everyone was so busy with their baseless discussions no one noticed Jungkook change in demeanor except Taehyung.

Jungkook excused himself making his way towards the washroom.

Taehyung saw him grinning as he was typing something on the phone.....precisely texting someone.

"What was that?" Jimin said as he noticed Jungkook too.

Taehyung smirked,

"Interesting.."

•-•-•-•-•-•-•

A/N : this chapter is boring ik that's why next chapter will be updated soon within this week..if I can make out alive-

Wait don't worry I won't gonna die without completing my books lol

Love chu all♡♡