8.

Y/n sighed loudly as the sound resonated against the empty coffee shop. Slothful eyes roamed outside watching people busy with their life as they walked past the pastry shop.

Her eyes lazily dropped at her wrist watch. 15 minutes more and it will become 6:00pm. She huffed and dropped herself on the empty couch. Nowadays she manages her grandma's pastry shop to help her out.

Her parents never gave importance to her as they did to her younger brother. Her grandma was the one who took care or her. Y/n's already 20 now but still dependent on her grandma. Life was going pretty decent for both the two ladies until a new fancy cakery shop inaugurated opposite to their old shabby shop.

They grab most of the customers attention towards themselves leaving her grandma's old pastry shop in desolation.

As her grandma now became old y/n took the responsibility of this patisserie and continues her studies at the same time. It's not that hard for her her to handle it as not many people visits here.

She yawned lazily and thought yo message the only person who talks to her, Jungkook.

Suddenly the door opened as two young latters walked in. Y/n jumped on her feet hearing footsteps entering her shop. She straightened her posture and put a fake smile on her face before she turned to greet the customer.

"Good evening-"

Her voice died down in a midway when she saw them. Her beloved college crush holding hands with her topmost bully, Rachel gawked at her in stun.

"Y/n?" The girl scanned her from top to bottom in surprise but soon that astounded look got replaced with a mocking smirk.

"That's unexpected woah. You work here in this dusty pastry shop? we never knew it....What a surprise!! Um wait honey your parents don't provide you monthly allowance?....aww that's sad."

Y/n's hands curled up in a fist as she tried hard not to smack her pretty makeup painted face.

"Rachel...." Eunwoo looked at Rachel in disappointment.

"What jagi? Did I said anything wrong? Just look at her she looks like a scarecrow in this black apron lol. Doesn't she?" She scoffed looking at Y/n in disgust.

That's it!

Y/n stomped out of the partition and stood infront of Rachel intimidating her.

"You should leave." She raised her finger pointing it towards the exit.

"Excuse me!?"

"Excuse you. Exactly. I don't take people's bullshit and from you specially who is good for nothing. Oh yeah how can I forget that you are good at bullying others but baby that ain't gonna raise your bank balance so go pester on some rich dudes like you always do as your below average marks ain't gonna do you any favour in future anddd.....last but not the least fucking take your ass out of my shop!"

Y/n brutally roasted her and went back to her work like nothing happened.

Both of them looked at her completely stunned by the emotional damage y/n caused upon Rachel. Eunwoo tried not to laugh but the face she made after was more than laughable.

"How dare you-" Rachel tried to grab y/n's hair but Eunwoo hold her before she could cause any harm.

"Rachel enough we should leave."

Y/n smirked.

"Exactly."

Rachel was beyond angry but restrained herself from creating any scene cuz of Eunwoo.

She gave a death glare to her before storming out of the shop.

Eunwoo sighed and gave an apologetic look to y/n.

"Don't mind her...she's just you know.."

"I know and you don't need to give clarification for her deeds."

He nodded,"I'm sorry in behalf of her."

He said and walked out of the shop leaving y/n alone with herself.

She breathed out lowering her head.

"I hate this...only if I were rich--"

*pop*

A message from Jungkook popped on y/n's lockscreen. She immediately opened the message and let out an experggated sigh.

Message sent 6:20PM

Jungcrack:
Uggg I'm so tired of
this girls stalking me
and dm-ing me.
I'm so handsome what
to do😩

You:
I'm not in mood for
your bs

Jungcrack:
So wanna see
something 😏

You:
Not your dick again!
I would prefer to go
blind.

Jungcrack:
Not my dick you
thirsty hoe (`へ′)

You:
-_-' Don't annoy me
Jungkook right now
I'm feeling like a
piece of shit

Jungcrack:
Hey...what happened?
Did I do something wrong?

You:
It's not about you...

Jungcrack:
Then?

You:
About my crush....
I saw him with the
girl I hate the most.
I work in my grandma's
pastry shop they saw
me there and she started
making fun of me infront
of my crush.

Jungcrack:
He didn't do anything?

You:
He apologised to me on
the behalf of her....

Jungcrack:
Ouhh.....

You:
This is not the thing that
hurt. The fact that she
called him jagi!!! broke
my heart.

Jungcrack:
So they are dating ^^

You:
Don't say that.....🦶🏻🦶🏻

Jungcrack:
You should move on :))

You:
........

Jungcrack:
You have me!!

You:
You're just an online
friend
......
And I haven't even saw
you

Jungcrack:
Oh I see...
Wanna exchange pics?

You:
No-- what?

Jungcrack:
Picture loading ↻

You:
Bitch wait!!azxswedrrhi
I'm not ready!!!

-•-•-•-•-•-

A/n: how is it?
What he will send you all think?