22

"You look weird with no eyebrows" Kentrell chuckled looking at me

Me and him where still not in a relationship but this couple of months have been great.

I am at a photo shoot and he insisted on coming for some reason.

"Y'all look at my girl" he said making me look at him realizing he was talking to his phone so I walked over seeing him on live.

"Hi y'all" I wave, making him chuckle.

Yb_Bae: where y'all at?

"we're at my shoot right now" I said responding to the comment.

"Don't take over my live" he waved me always making me walk away laughing.

"Whew girl I can't believe you with that" Tae said while fixing some pieces of my hair.

"Well we're not technically together, but yeah" I reassured him, I knew that me and Kentrell we're practically together but I don't need people knowing that.

"This the last shot" he said, as I walking over to the backdrop.

We finished the shoot in under two hours which was fast "are we leaving now?" Kentrell asked which made me nod my head as he just smiled.

I grabbed my bags and he took them right out my hands making me smile at him, I waved to Tae and walked out.

Kentrell put my bags in the trunk "are you still on live?" I asked, just in case I say some stuff that doesn't need to be said on there.

"Yeah, you want me to get off?" I asked.

"Nahh your fine" I said as he passed me the phone, I just watched the comments go pass not really reading any of them.

BxbyNikki: y'all together??

"Yeah he mine" I said kissing him on the cheek making sure the live seen it I started laughing because it was a joke but if they wanted to take it serious they could.

"Where should I go for my birthday?" I asked looking at the comments waiting for them to answer.

Mgng10: Costa Rica or Puerto Rico

"Ouh Costa Rica sounds nice" I said as I seen Kentrell nod his head.

"You really want to go there because we can" he said making me smile at how he listen to what I was saying.

"Yeah, I really do" I said to him and he just smiled in response.

We made it to his house, walked inside nobody was here at the time being because he usually had all his little friends here.

I plopped down on couch "ugh I'm drained" I lazily stated, I heard him lowly chuckle from the kitchen.

"You hungry?" He asked coming over to sit next to me on the couch.

"Yes!" I jumped up looking at him laughing at me,"what?" I mumbled.

"Ight what you want me to doordash?" He asked making me look at him funny.

"Doordash?" I stared at him as he looked at his phone I guess going on the app.

"Yea' you thought I was about to cook" he joked making me roll my eyes, he threw his phone on the table.

"I got you Chick-fil-A" he said nonchalantly, I picked up his phone making him snatch it from my hand.

"What you do that for?" I asked, making him do a stupid smirk.

"Because we at that level yet" he chuckled as I had a confused face.

"No it's because your cheating" I replied rolling my eyes getting up from the couch, he pulled me on to him with my body straddling but I wasn't making eye contact with him.

"it's only you stop trippin' girl" he said and I could him looking at me but that didn't make me so the same.

I tried to get up but he held my thighs making not able to move "992010" he said making me look at him rolling his eyes which made me chuckle.

"You owe me now" he rubbed my lower back making me move his arm and getting up giving him the finger.

———————————————————
This was a filler because I having updated in a minute. See ya 😁
ALORTY💚