21

I'm 11 minutes I will be out of this hell hole, I couldn't wait to see my family and Rico

I'm getting out on good behavior so I was only in here for less than a year but I had to prove to my p.o that I'm actually getting better.

Right now I'm just watching the clock waiting for 11:00 to hit so I can leave, it was random that their letting me out at night but what the fuck ever I'm getting out.

Nobody knew I was getting out today, i having even talked to Rico sense we seen each other at court.

And I'm not afraid to be back in this situation if she has another nigga there.

"Come on Mr. Gaulden your getting out today" the officer said making me give a light grin.

I walked to the desk and they took the cuffs off my hands letting me sign the release papers.

"Happy Holidays" the women at the front desk said with a smile as I walked out the door.

"Ima prolly be back" I chuckled at the gate as they opened it.

I got a Uber to my house unlocking the door and walking in realizing that I should have when to Rico house first because all I wanted to do was sleep.

I crawled in to my bed, kicking my shoes off with my eyes barely open.

I felt somebody staring at me which I figured was my mom, I quickly opened my eyes seeing it was Quando and Joe staring like they seen a ghost.

"Welcome back Nigga" Joe said extending his arm for me to dap him up.

"Can't a nigga just sleep" I rolled over to the other side of the bed, I heard walk out making me laugh.

"That shit really worked" I chuckled grabbing my phone and my keys and walking out my room.

Which I was sleepy until they came in, but now I'm not so why not surprise my favorite girl.

Being in jail for a little over six months made me realize there's no point to act the way I did.

But it's not like it happened overnight either it took a lot out of me not to put my hands on anyone in there.

I got out my car, walking up the stairs, I stood at her door wondering if I should just break in again.

I knocked on the door like a normal person I guess and she didn't answer so I knocked again.

I woke up to someone knocking on my door I groaned putting the pillow on top of my head waiting for the person to leave but they never did

I sat up in my bed grabbing my phone looking at the time realizing it was almost twelve in the morning.

"Who the fuck could this be?" I talked to myself, I got to the door looking out the peephole seeing nobody was there making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah I tried but you ain't answer the door...so here I am" Kentrell said making me jump turning around to look at him leaning on my kitchen counter.

"What the actual fuck!" I yelled making him chuckle.

"I know your happy to see me" I sarcastically said making me roll my eyes.

"Get out my fucking house!" I yelled pointing to the door.

"Why you trippin' Rico" he brushed off making me more mad then I was before.

"Congratulations that your out and shit but you broke in to my house again and I really don't want to see you right now" I spoke, because finally I felt that my life was getting back on track.

"Don't do this, I missed you so much" he said walking over to me and grabbing my arm pulling me to the couch.

I sat next to him looking at him waiting for him to start talking.

"Just listen, I want to give you what you deserve, Ima' better person now, I promise" he said with a smirk on his face holding my hand while looking at me.

"I love you" he added making me blush and I don't even know why.

"Kentrell, we can be friends but I can't promise we're going to get back together" I said and I seen his smile drop.

"Please just give me another chance" he begged, as much as I wanted to believe him he had to prove that he was truly better.

"Go home, I'll call you tomorrow" I said getting up and he did the same walking to the door.

"I love you, see you soon" he said leaving making me blush, was I ever going to get rid of him.

———————————————————
I love you, ❤️
ALORTY💚