14

R♥i♥c♥o♥ ♥p♥o♥v

R♥i♥c♥o♥ ♥p♥o♥v

I really wanted to leave but Kentrell but he needed somebody right now.

"I'm so fucking sorry" He said dozing off to sleep, I couldn't get away from him because I love him.

I mentally couldn't leave him and I think he felt the same, I just realized I would do any and everything to keep him.

He fell asleep in my arms we are still on the floor, i though about leaving, I really did but I couldn't do it but I knew if I didn't do it now there would be no later.

I got up and just laid on the bed thinking about life what life would be with Kentrell and what life was without him.

I got a phone call making me jump up not expecting it "Hello" I answered the phone.

"Hey girly, how's things?" Ayanna voiced came through my phone , I was happy to hear her.

Because with everything going on I forgot that I even had friends and family to check on.

"Ugh, I don't even know where to start, we'll Kentrell took me to Florida" I started and she gasped.

"Oh my gosh, I'm happy for y'all" she said I could tell she was smiling through the phone making me smile.

"Thank you, but anyways what's up with you?" I asked her making her sigh and I giggle because she thinks she got it hard went she still live with her parents.

🅺🅴🅽🆃🆁🅴🅻🅻 🅿🅾🆅
I woke up to Rico laughing making me look over to see that she was on the phone with someone.

I looked up to her because I was on the floor and she was on the bed.

"Gurl, get off the phone" I said getting off the floor and going on the bed.

"Move!" she yelled at me as I was trying to get her phone out her hands, "I'll call you later" she stated she hung up right after she said that.

"What do you want?" She said in a whiny tone of voice.

"Um, I want to talk to you" i mumbled some words but she got the point, she sat up crossing her arms waiting for me to speak.

"Um-ok I just want to apologize first and also say that you mean the world to me I can't imagine it without you to be honest" I paused taking a breath.

"I mean I-I want to be with you for the rest of my life I love you I'm in love with you" I said and her mouth was wide open.

"Um-Kentrell-I-I don't know what to say" she stuttered with made me chuckle.

———————————————————
Sorry it took to long I have writers block so yeah. Have a good day. 😁
ALORTY💚