SARKU JAPAN

Amethyst POV:Diary
________________________________

Dear diary..

It's been around four months with Norphia.She's actually really cool.I found out that her parents are getting divorced.I feel bad for her,since she really loved her dad.She told me that her mom used to hit her father,but since her dad "loved" his so-called wife too much to even say anything about the abuse,or about the threats that she would say to him to anyone outside the house.

He never filed for divorce until he fell out of love.Sure, Norphia's mom got mad ,but at this point of being sick and tired,he no longer cared.He had enough,so he lost control and slapped her.He didn't want to do such a thing,but with the state he was in ,it was kind of necessary.Apparently he has marks and bruises that still remind him of every situation that he had with her.

Today me and Phia went to the mall to get her clothes and stuff.After we got a lot of clothes,we went to the food court to get some food.We ended up getting Sarku Japan,a Japanese restaurant that Norphia loves to absolute DEATH.She got teriyaki chicken and white rice,I got the same,since she was yelling for me to at least try one of her favorite dishes.

I'm glad she's getting over her family chaos.I'm not just glad ,but I'm also proud.Proud of her for being so strong.I might actually enjoy her company.

-GUYS!!THE LOVE IS STARTING UPPP!!!I never wrote a diary POV before until now so YAY!I also didn't feel like drawing the cover today so your gonna have to deal with a photo I found on Pinterest 💀