plankton has entered the chat - 10

Start from the beginning

***

(suna's pov + time skip to breakfast)

***

Nekoma Cafeteria📍 - Monday, 8:00 AM

***

"could you two pLease shut up for once in your life ??" i asked the twins while we waited in line for breakfast.

"that's not possible for them and you know it," aran said next to me.

"well I'll have you know suna that the most successful people are the ones who talk the most," atsumu defended.

(a/n: damn kenma, that's tough)

"you realize you just called your brother successful right?? you feeling ok?" i said as i feigned concern.

(a/n: oh shut up,, i use my sTupId hEAd all the time😤
iykyk)

"please. last time i checked, i was the one making moves on the karasuno manager."

"first of all, you gotta stop using that as a defense mechanism," i said. "and second, last time i checked, i was the one who had bitches on the group chat so who's the real winner here?"

"also stop referring to y/n as if it's a competition," i added.

"damn suna calm down," osamu said while stifling a laugh.

as we were getting to the end of the line, y/n appeared in front of us.

'damn she's pretty'

"oh hey suna," she said with a smile.

"oh so you remembered my name?"

"well i kinda had to,, after what you said about mine-"

"what'd he say??" atsumu butted in like the annoying little shit he was.

"dude. get a life while your getting breakfast would ya?" i snapped at him a bit.

"ok zamn calm down hubby," he said. "oh also y/n, you wanna eat with our team for lunch later?? assuming you have time."

'ok that was smooth ig'

"sure why not," she agreed.

"great see you then!" atsumu finished as he rushed us out of the line.

"damn bitch you thirsty or what?" i made fun while we walked to a table.

"atsumu is about as focused on girls as osamu is on food," aran said.

the table snickered and went on with regular breakfast talk.

***

(y/n's pov + fat ass time skip lmao)

***

Outside Nekoma Gym📍 - Monday, 11:15 AM