It was the 4th episode of the second season, and I glanced over at her from time to time as a blush permanently covered her face. She sat up after around 20 minutes in and paused it as she fiddled with her fingers. I ran my hand down her back as I tilted my head.

" Everything okay, doll? " I asked, and she blushed heavily.

" I.. have a question for y-you.. " She said softly, and I sat up slightly as I gave her my full attention.

" It's.. um.. it's a d-dirty question.. " She whispered, embarrassed, and I furrowed my eyebrows. What exactly in this show was she starting to like so much?

" Have you ever.. " She began and went silent as she played with the sleeves of the sweatshirt. Grabbing her hand, I had her straddle my thighs slowly. She placed her hands on my lower chest and avoided eye contact as I trailed my hand up and down her leg.

" You can ask me, doll.. don't be shy, baby."

" .... Have you ever had sex? " She whispered, and I hummed as I squeezed her thigh.

" I have, baby.. " I muttered, and her blush grew.

" O-oh.. " She whispered, and I spoke softly.

" I'm assuming you haven't.. and that is perfectly fine, baby."

" I guess it is.. " She said softly and looked me dead in the eye as she spoke once again.

" I trust you.. " She whispered, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Ingrid. What does that mean? What are you implying? " I asked. She wanted to look away again, but I grabbed her jaw in my hand, forcing her to look at me.

" What is it, doll? " I asked, trying not to jump to conclusions, and she gulped softly.

" .... Can you.. teach me how? " She asked, and I shook my head.

" You don't know what you're asking for, baby. Let's go back to the show- " I muttered, and she shook her head.

" I do. I mean.. I'm not very experienced, but I know what's supposed to happen.. I want my firsts to be with you.. " She asked, and my eyes darkened slightly as I tried to control my thoughts.

" Ingrid.. " I muttered, and she leaned in closer as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

" You probably can t-tell already, but I.. like you a lot and.. I only trust you.. " She whispered, and I sighed. A part of me wanted to say no. Force her to stop thinking these thoughts that plague her little innocent mind.. Another part of me, however.. fucking loved this. As much as I wanted to say no, I could only have so much self-control. Especially after last night? There was no holding me back...

Making her stand, she looked confused as I turned her around, made her sit on my lap, and lay against my chest. I spread her legs, causing her to gasp as I hooked my hands under her knees and pulled them up to her chest.

" Hold your hands under your knees. " I muttered, and she listened as she and I both looked down to see her little clothed pussy. I slowly reached my hand down her stomach, and it landed on her heat. She jumped the second it did and looked up at me as I kept my focus on my hand. Feeling her wet clit through her panties, I rubbed my thumb over it slightly as she moaned softly in my ear.

I closed my eyes as I tried to block out her little sounds because if I didn't, I would go fucking insane. But they didn't stop. If anything, they got more desperate as I rubbed my thumb a bit faster, and she got wetter.

" Feels good, baby? " I asked, and she nodded as she tried to hide her face in my neck. I smirked as I went a bit faster.

" You gotta tell me, doll, or else I won't know. How does it feel, baby? " I asked, and she let out a small breath as she spoke.