CH-2: 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿

Base Delta-Zulu 5. An outpost base that specialised in top-secret research for aliens. However, to anyone of the general public, it's been designated as simply a local military base. Only the General and his soldiers all know the true function of the facility and what they do.

Inside what could a communications and radar room, two soldiers were currently looking at their radars, while checking on communications of the craft and soldier groups in motion around the military base at the moment. However, they've also been tasked to look for anything suspicious or anything extraterrestrial, but there's been no sign... and none for the last few years.

"Seriously..." One soldier looks over at the space radar screen, which is tapped into the satellites around orbit of Aphichi, and he rolls his eyes. "No matter how many times we've been told, there's not gonna be any sign of anything extraterrestrial. This is the worst job ever."

"You just don't like being here, don't you?" The second soldier asked rhetorically to the first. "Just think about it: we've got the easiest task on the base. We don't have to carry heavy machinery or deal with anything. All we have to do is just look at the radar, and that's it."

"I'd rather be using the new tech or anything else any day instead of working on the radar station." The first soldier mumbled in exasperation.

Just then, the sound of alarms beeping coming from the radar got the two soldier's attention, the two of them leaping up to their feet. They made their way up to the main radar screen, and it seems to pick up on a red signal that's just settled into geostationary orbit. The danger signs were going off, as well as the energy readings becoming erratic and such, just as another signal is picked up on radar leaving the bigger signal.

"Right after what I say

"Right after what I say..." The first soldier muttered to himself as he shook his head.

The second soldier takes a closer look at the radar, now seeing it's healing off towards a populated area. He runs over to the red holo-phone and punches in the main call. "Call the General! We just got something on the radar." He reported in.

At the same time as this happens, down inside of a containment room where decommissioned and rusted satellites and devices that have markings like 'U.S.S.R', 'C.C.C.P', 'U.S.A' and 'E.U' on them are stored inside, a small robot drone contained inside a glass dome now managed to break out of its containment, inadvertently tripping the alarm as it made its escape via the vents.

"It's in the Containment Room. Lock this section down, now!" Soldiers call out as they run forth to the main containment room.

The drone soon made it out of the facility, soon passing on through the compound it was contained inside, and made its way over to a lone rock, looking around to see what to do.