Aria stopped when the desperation must have shown on my face. She twirled her tongue around one last time, right before placing me inside of her throat and I let out a strangled cry.

I leaned my head to the side, clearing the hair away from her face and that's when I saw her hand moving between her legs.

That was the sexiest fucking thing I'd ever seen.

Aria moaned around me, wiggling my dick further down her throat until her nose met my pelvis. I gasped, sliding my hand over her stuffed cheeks. Aria gagged, her muscles contracting and squeezing around me. I wrapped my fingers around her neck, knowing and feeling how fucking deep I was. It was surreal, and I couldn't stop the moans coming from my chest.

"Sandro..." Aria whispered. "Tell me," she croaked, sliding me out of her mouth to wrap her lips around my tip. "-how that feels."

My hand in her hair forced her to look at me, and my dick slipped out of her when I bent down to kiss her hard. "You have no fucking idea, bellissima," I said softly, enjoying the way her watery eyes lit up.

I straightened up, and I didn't even need to guide her before I was enveloped by her mouth again. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she choked but the determination was there to stay.

With one last thrust, I held her there for a few seconds until I knew she needed air.  As much as I was enjoying it, I wanted something else. Ignoring the pain in my side, I grabbed her forearm and helped her to her feet. There was confusion of her face, and she caught the hint when I placed a rough kiss on her lips.

I had no time to savour it before I was disconnecting us to turn her around and push her front against the tiled wall.

"Sandro, aren't you-"

"I don't care," I grunted.

Nothing else mattered in that moment.

"Shit," she breathed, resting her palms on the tiled wall while I held her hips. My dick was snugged up between her ass cheeks, and I spread her legs further for me. When my tip slightly touched her hole, I could feel how fucking soaked she was.

"Come on," she practically whined, arching her back into me.

"Let me see that face," I said, wrapping her hair around my fist. Aria's desperation matched mine, and I wasted no time in sliding into her. Her lips fell open, and the air left her lungs in shallow breaths. She groaned, pushing herself down on me until I was completely inside her.

I gave her a kiss on her shoulder, using her skin to muffle my moans. I moved my hips, thrusting into her hard and her pussy throbbed around me. So wet.

My lips never left her, and I never stopped moving. Increasing my pace, I fucked her in the middle of my shower. I grabbed her ass, giving it a small spank before soothing the sting with my palm. Aria shivered, and I could tell that she enjoyed that.

"Sandro," she gasped, uttering a word I couldn't hear.

"Repeat that, bellissima," I said, thrusting into her and her body jerked from the force of it. She squeezed around me, nearly dragging the life out of me but I didn't want it to stop.

I paused, wanting to know what she said and when she looked at me, the word fell off her lips in the softest tone, "harder."

This woman...

A feeling similar to ecstasy raced through my veins, and I had no other choice than to fulfil her wish. I cranked it up a notch, supporting myself by holding onto the wall. I could feel my painkillers slowly wearing off as my sides screamed in agony. It was easy to ignore when I had a beautiful woman's pussy covering my dick.

"Fuck," she whispered. "Just like that, Sandro,"

I pounded into her, and her flat palms turned into fists as she became a moaning mess.

"So perfect," I gawked at her, completely mesmerised by how well she took me.

"You're amazing," I said softly, wanting her to know how much I truly enjoyed it. I didn't stop praising her, even when her pussy clenched around me and her orgasm unleashed from her.

I kissed the tattoo at the back of her neck, resting my hand on the one on her waist. Her eyes were clouded with lust, mirroring mine and my soul felt close to leaving my body.

"Sandro, are you-" She was concerned, but I knew if I had to stop right then – it would be tragic for the both of us.

"Bellissima, I don't care. Just let me fuck you,"

I was on the brink of my own orgasm, and when I shifted my legs for a deeper angle, it came instantly. I let out a grunt, one of pain and pleasure. I had never felt so overwhelmed before, and my muscles went rigid with tension. I wrapped my hand around her neck, tilting her head back so I could kiss her while I came.

Her lips met mine, soft and full and warm and everything that I wanted.  Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I sucked on it while I pulled out of her, letting my cum fall onto her ass.

I had to use every ounce of willpower to not orgasm inside her.

I wanted to, but she wasn't on birth control and I knew she'd probably hit me in the face.

A dazed smile formed on my lips and I took a step back, stumbling to rest my weight on the wall. Aria turned around, breathing heavily. She reached out to me, circling her arms around my neck and then she kissed me.

Her breasts were against my chest, and the feel of it had my dick twitching again. My entire body was aching, and I was due for a much needed rest.

"Let's finish up here and go to bed," she whispered, her voice hoarse as she peppered kisses along my jawline. I nodded, not bothering to argue. The thought of lying next to Aria in the comfort of my bed and waking up alongside her is what pushed me to finish up our shower.

"I'll take care of you," she said, grabbing the body wash. I stood there, watching as she cleaned my sore body. In that moment, my gratitude and the feelings I already had for her deepened to the point that I was unsure of what to make of it.

Her touch was gentle, and she did it with the utmost care.

"Thank you," I said, full-heartedly meaning it.

"Don't thank me," she murmured, giving me soft kiss on my ribs.

• • •