and who could ever dare miss the main table in the middle of the room that had the upmost equipment on it. with a bright, movable light on the ceiling shining down on a single figure laying in the chair like a dentist appointment.

"how are you feeling?" toshinori proceeded with caution. any sane person could see he was in terrible condition. "how's y/n?"

satoshi didn't even spare a glance at the middle of the room. "she's- just fine." he said after looking at his data sheet for only a split second.

he hated lying.

"i assume you haven't seen the news? well-" toshinori scratched his head. "more like you probably don't want to."

he already knew what it was about, but satoshi gave a giving in look, much to toshinori's surprise. he took out his phone and swiped through it for a couple moments before coming to a stop. with a sour look, he slowly handed the phone to a disheveled looking satoshi.

"breaking news! japan's number one hero: catalyst has disappeared without a trace!"

'i don't know how you found out..' satoshi looked at his new wedding band. just like it did at the ceremony, it caught the light of the sun shining in through the windows. 'but i didn't put it past you. you are a very smart girl, even without the inheritance of my quirk.'

...it will be.

a pool of dread filled satoshi's entire body.

'i can't stop you y/n...' the door opened, making him look at emiko who was standing in the doorway with a smile.

"babe? cmon! the party is just starting!" she grabbed his hand once getting close to him.

'so i just hope you can forgive me for what i've done to you..' a blank expression was on his face as he got dragged along by his new wife.

the feeling of betrayal was a real one.

and he felt it just a bit too late.

'don't wanna listen? well two can play that game.' you stomped towards the bridal room. the reception was the last place you wanted to be.

knowing you, you'll probably go for it right when you wake up.

'now that that's over,' you harshly grabbed your hero costume. 'time to figure out this shitty life of mines.'

you changed in record time. slipping out of the dress was easy, and sprawled on the floor like a giant black hole. you detached the dagger from your thigh and set it off to the side. how you were gonna have it on you? you'd figure it out. it wasn't your biggest worry though. your hero costume unfolded and you held it up, letting it fall so you can view its full figure. it was slim, but stretchy, and all black. you slipped it on with ease, and was only a matter of time before the blue lit up to its brightest setting, displaying your quirk usage.

your taser was sitting on a side table, eyeing you as if it was asking you to grab it. did you really need it though? you were contemplating for a moment, eyes wandering around the small room. but then they landed on your new dagger. that drifted your mind to ask the question if you should bring it or not. you had your lightning saber, and having it the weapon exposed wouldn't be good.

we knew you were feeling down lately, so we hoped this would make you feel better. so we got into contact with a company and they helped us design one just for you.

"fuck it." the meaning behind it meant so much more, so you grabbed it and attached it to your thigh. it stuck out, especially with the extra part with the jewels, but after closer look you found out it was a mere attachment, so you took it off and laid it on the table slowly to not mess it up. that left you with just the black harness that blended in nicely with the black of your costume. it was still visible, but you didn't care.