"No. I still haven't seen him yet today." Blaise. That's who the voice belonged to.

"What time is it?" I whispered, sinking back further into the pillow and making myself comfortable again.

"Little after 9ish, I think. I'm shocked Draco isn't here yet. He missed meals, and I told Goyle to send him here whenever he got back. Who- feels horrible by the way. He's currently in the process of trying to get his family to send him a bunch of flowers and sweets for you." He informed me with a chuckle. I slowly opened my eyes and hummed when I realized the lights were already off for the night. "Nice broken arm for you." Blaise chuckled as he pointed to my arm. I glanced down and noticed the sling wrapped around it.

"Mmm, perfect." I chuckled. Blaise nudged me on the bed to scoot over and took a seat next to me.

"I'm tired of playing boyfriend. No offense, love, but I have been watching you sleep for hours because I worried I'd miss you waking up and you'd be alone. Where the hell is he?" He sighed, laying his head on top of my throbbing one.

"He's not my boyfriend." I corrected him quietly. He let out an amused laugh as he played along.

"Sureeee," he nodded. "You two are so weird." He mumbled under his breath. I didn't say anything as I rested my head on his shoulder and my eyes shut again.

"What happened?" Draco asked quietly as he stormed into the room. Blaise let out a sound of relief as he finally stood from the bed.

"Thank Merlin. Cuddle her. I'm finally getting out of this place." He rambled as he looked at Draco. "I love you. Goodnight. I hope you feel better." He told me quickly as he looked at me. He walked towards the exit so fast you could've mistaken it for running.

"I had to beg Pomfrey to let me in here so late. I'm in my room 30 seconds, Gregory is apologizing and begging me not to pummel him, Vincent is reenacting the scene with Greg, suddenly there's mention of a broken arm, and I came as fast as I could." He rambled breathlessly while he replaced Blaise on the bed.

"That's what he said." I huffed, trying to make myself more comfortable. His worried expression slowly faded as he heard me, making him laugh.

"Alright, your humor is in contact. Guess it wasn't your funny bone that was broken." He teased, rubbing my hair back along the top of my head. "You're gross and sticky." He mumbled, feeling the sweat gathering along my forehead.

"You can make me gross and sticky right now if you'd like." I chuckled, quoting Draco from our last day at his manor before school started. He carefully wrapped his arm around my shoulders and helped me lay on his shoulder. "Where were you all day?" I mumbled, letting my eyes shut as I curled up into his side.

"It's a surprise. My luck is just so bad that the one day I leave you, our friend decides to break you into pieces." He sighed. I nodded once, not expecting much more of an answer. It didn't take much now that Draco was here. I slipped off into another deep sleep.

"Where are you taking me?" I giggled, not being able to see a thing from the blindfold wrapped around my head.

"There's a reason I wasn't around all day yesterday. You'll see, don't worry about it." Draco laughed. He pulled both of my hands carefully now that my bones were healed, and helped guide me while I shuffled along slowly. "Okay. We're going up some stairs." He warned me. I tightened my grip on his hands and carefully picked my feet up on each step.

"Wait-" Draco said when I finally reached the top of the stairs. I furrowed my brows and crinkled my nose, but my confusion went away when I felt his hands slide across the sides of my neck and his warm breath fanning my lips. "Hold still." Draco whispered, causing my frozen body to tense up even more.

Draco held my jaw delicately as he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back instantly while my heart was beating rapidly against my chest. I pressed my lips against his with a little more force, causing him to groan lowly.

"Don't do that," I mumbled against his lips as I grabbed ahold of his white dress shirt in my hands. He pushed my shoulders back carefully and I could feel that I was now pressed against a wall.

"Do what?" He asked sweetly. He pressed his lips against mine again while I moved my hands to his soft hair. He shivered once as my fingers grazed the back of his neck, letting another one of his soft groans to escape.

"Make noises like that." I chuckled, pecking his lips one last time. "You're making me feel some type of way." I giggled, pushing him away from me. "Can I take this stupid blindfold off now?" I pleaded, pouting my lips in hopes that he'd give in. I brought my hands up and slipped the blindfold off myself, but it didn't get far.

"Obscuro." Draco chuckled, causing a new blindfold to appear over my eyes. If he could see my face, the glare on it wouldn't be so funny as my hands dropped to my sides. "I'm kidding. It was a joke. You can take it off." He laughed. I slowly peaked my eyes out and felt my mouth drop slightly. "Ta-da." He enthused, presenting the astronomy tower with his hands.

Twinkling lights hung everywhere, mimicking the stars in the sky. A large gift box with a bow on top laid on the floor next to a giant fluffy blanket. Tons of goodies and sweets were laid out on plates on the floor, my eyes diverting directly to the chocolate covered strawberries.

"I'm not the sweetest guy in the world," Draco sighed as he walked over and sat himself down on the blanket, "but you make it easy." He smiled at me softly, patting the spot next to him on the floor for me to sit down. I could feel my jaw still hanging as I walked towards him slowly.

I sat down on my knees next to him and straightened out my school skirt for a moment. I grabbed his cheeks between my hands and kissed him gently. A small smile crossed his lips as he kissed me back, and he lifted one hand that he was leaned back on to hold his upper body up and placed it on the side of my head.

"You do this for those other girls?" I whispered against his lips, causing his smile to grow larger.

"What other girls?" He furrowed his brows as he whispered back to me. My smile reflected his, and for a moment I felt like nothing else in the world could ever go wrong. "Open your gift." He nodded his head towards the box.

I placed the box in front of me and pulled the ribbon off of the top. When I removed the lid, a small card sat on top of the tissue paper inside. Gold letters traced across the black card beautifully.

Miss Emelia Jane Prince(ss),

You are formally and joyfully invited to join me on the 25th evening of December, 1994 in attendance to the Triwizarding Tournament Yule Ball. I hope that you accept this honorable offer, and that you allow me the pleasure of escorting the most beautiful girl a boy could ask for.

P.S. the champion deserves nothing more than the most beautiful gown at the party.

Sincerely (and always) yours,

Mr. Draco (Drake) Lucius Malfoy, a.k.a. Your Best Friend Ferret Boy

Draco smiled at me as he watched me read his card. He moved the tissue paper of the box aside and revealed to me what was inside. My mouth opened to speak but no words came out as I carefully lifted the ball gown out.

It was more than gorgeous. It definitely resembled the many I wore to our typically Christmas balls at Draco's manor. It was a champagne color, covered in lacey flowers and gold colored gems. The glitter and ruffles of it were breathtaking, still leaving me speechless. It had to have cost him a fortune.

"It's just one part of your Christmas present. I just want to give you the best night possible." He hummed, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I placed the dress back down in the box carefully and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

"Thank you. I love it. And I love you." I whispered in his ear. I gave his cheek a quick kiss before I placed my chin back down on his shoulder.

"I love you, sweet girl." He whispered back.