Prologue

I managed to drag myself upstairs, unfortunately i just don't have the energy to make it to my bed, im too tired, and too weak.

I lay in the fetal position clutching my chest as i wait for the pain to subside, its dark outside and even with my werewolf sight i cant see much.

My tears continue to flow as i silently sob waiting for the pain to be over, I'm not sure how long i laid on my bedroom floor waiting, time seems to blur and slow down, when the pain in my chest eases off i feel like i can finally breathe again.

I lay a little longer just so i can be sure the pain in my chest in going to stay away before i try to sit up, after a little longer i get my self in a sitting position next to my bed, the moon light is now shining in my room, and my vision in returning to normal after my tears have stopped, i rub my sweaty hands down my jeans, and that's when i notice the blood.

"Mum" I attempt to shout although it comes out as barely a whisper, i just feel so tired and weak, i attempt again, and this time it comes out a little louder, i hear my mum coming up the stairs, but i can barely keep my eyes open, just as the light from the hallway enters my room, with the door opening, blackness consumes me.

____________________________________________________

This is my first story that ive written, so i hope you enjoy. I want to thank xXTheOverLordXx, for designing the cover.