~⚡Chapter 11 :- ( Together Forever )⚡~

Start from the beginning

" Isaac I don't know why you feel like that - " Amy said.

" Amy ! George went off to meet someone today at cafe , ask him where was he , see If he tells you the truth " I said.

" Alright , let's do It " Amy said.

" I need use potty ! " I said.

" Awww you want me to help Isaac ? "
Amy asked giggling.

" No ! " I said blushing.

" Alright , don't forget to wash your hands sweetie " Amy said and I rolled my eyes.

Later...

George got home a few hours later and I was sitting In Amy's lap.

" Hey Amy ! - " George said.

" George , where have you been ? "
Amy asked.

" Oh well there was something important business I needed to take care of " George said.

" Uh hu , so was your important business at cafe ? " Amy asked.

" W..What ! Amy what are you talking about - " George said.

" George I know what are you upto ,
give me your phone " Amy said.

" What ! No , come on Amy , don't you trust me - " George said hesitantly.

" No I don't " Amy said and grabbed his phone checking his call history.

" Amy ! give me back my phone "
George said.

" Your call records tell me that you talked to Amber Johnson , George you lied to me " Amy said.

" It is none of your business who I talk with " George said growling.

" No it's not but you just lied to someone who is letting you live in his house , I should have realized George ,
I want you to get out of my house "
Amy said.

" What !!! you can't just kick me out of the house , wait hold on , I know this brat has something to do with it
you little - " George was about to grab me when Amy punched him straight In face.

SCRUNCh !!!

" Don't you date touch Oliver , grab your stuff and get out of my house before I call the cops and George
I still love Isaac and not even you can try to replace him " Amy said and I smiled.

" Thanks Amy " I said smiling.

" Fine..." George held his bloody nose and went to pack the stuff and we cheered.

" I think we should have a family outing this weekend " I said.

" That sounds good but do I need to pack a diaper bag for you ? " Amy asked grinning.

" No ! I just need to take the Anti-Agent and I will be back to normal , please don't tell Sofia and Max about this , I want to surprise them "
I said.

" Sure " Amy said.

A few days later.....

After George was gone Amy had finally moved In our previous apartment.

I took the Anti-Agent and got back to normal.

" Dad ! Where have you been , we really missed you " Max said smiling and I hugged him back.

" I am sorry Kiddo , I was really busy but I promise I am going to give you more time , you and your sister ,
Me and your Mom has planned a outing , so are you excited " I asked.

" Yes ! " Max and Sofia said.

" Alright kids pack your stuff , we will be leaving in about an hour " I said and they nodded.

" It's wonderful to have you back "
Amy said and I wrapped my arms around her.

" I am glad to have you Amy , I need to thank Rebecca and Stephan for helping me " I said.

" Wait ! so the women who was pretending to be your Mom was your sister , I haven't met her " Amy said.

" Yes Rebecca is my distant cousin but she is really nice , you should meet her " I said.

" So Isaac do you think we can plan to give Max and Sofia a little brother or sister ? " Amy said giving me a mischvious smile.

" I think we need a good break Mommy " I said cheekly.

" Is that how it's gonna be ? " Amy asked and I was about to kiss her when our kids Interrupted.

" Mom ! Dad ! we packed our stuff "
Sofia said.

" Good job guys , let's get going "
I said as we got Into the car.

" No matter what we are going to stay forever toghter " Amy said.

" We are going to stay like a family ,
forever , toghter " I said smiling and began to drive.

Family is the most important thing In the world and nothing else can replace those you love.

~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys 😋hope you enjoyed the story , please don't forget to vote and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~