~⚡Chapter 2 :- ( A New Start )⚡~

~⚡Isaac's Pov⚡~

I had called my older sister from Missouri who was willing to help me  In the plan.

" Isaac ! It's been a long time since I saw you " Phoebe said hugging me.

" Hey Sis , I need your help " I said.

" Anything for you little bro , so what do you want ? " Phoebe asked.

" Alright listen carefully " I said.

Phoebe was 5 years older than me and she was really nice.

" So you want me to pretend to be your Mom ? " Phoebe asked.

" Phoebe you are already mother of 2 kids and Amy won't know a thing "
I said.

" Alright , I am In but what about your name ? " Phoebe asked.

" My name will be Oliver  , I am your son and your going out for 1 month leaving me with Amy  "  I said.

Amy knew most of my siblings but she hasn't sawn Phoebe In a while so she could mistaken me for one of  her kids.

" Phoebe would you like to come to Kids Mart ? I am going to pick couple of stuff  " I said.

" Yeah Sure beside It's always me who does shopping for Sam and Kevin "
Phoebe said chucking.

My Sister's kids , Sam is 8 years old and Kevin is 4 years old.

Later...
At Kids Mart....

" Do we really have to get all this ?
It seems like I am planning for 3rd kid " I said.

" Now little brother don't be like that , beside 4 year old  boys require a lot of stuff " Phoebe said.

Shopping cart was full of T-shirt with various disney cartoons like ' Cars ' and ' Toy Story ' characters on it along with shortalls , shorts , overalls , PJs , sippy cups , teddy bear , crayons and colour book and all sorts of things a toddler would require.

" No ! Phoebe ! " I blushed as she threw ' Pull Ups ' and ' Pampers Diapers ' in the cart to my embarrassment.

" Isaac , Kevin is still adjusting to potty training and to avoid accidents he wears pull ups and at night Diapers so he doesn't wet the bedsheet and he is 4 years old " Phoebe said.

" Fine..." I said.

" Ma'am that's a lot of stuff ?  Would you like to pay with cash or credit card ? " Clerk at the cash counter asked.

" I am buying all that stuff for my son - " Phoebe said smiling and looked at me and I blushed.

" - I can pay " I said.

" No , I am going to pay Isaac Goodwin and I don't want to hear any argument , do I make myself clear "
Phoebe said giving her credit card to the clerk.

" Yes Ma'am " I said.

Later...

Everything was planned now comes the hard part.

" I trust your word Stephan "
I opened the small tube and quickly took sip of Youth Serum.

" Isaac ? you feeling ok ? " Phoebe asked putting hand on my shoulder.

" Ugh !! AHH ! " I groaned.

" ISAAC ! " I felt everything going dark and when I woke up I was covered In
fluffy blanket.

" Phoebe..." I looked at Phoebe.

" You got me worried Isaac ! are you ok ? " Phoebe asked.

" I guess , did it work ? " I asked looking at my small hands and light blonde hair and blue eyes.