~⚡Chapter 7 :- ( Day At Daycare )⚡~

~⚡Isaac's Pov⚡~

I was really getting frustrated as George was trying to get closer to Amy.

Last straw was when I saw George putting his hands around Amy's waist.

Damn It ! It was hard enough to see your wife with some other guy.

He really needed to do something sooner before effect of Youth Serum gets permanent.

Amy had brought some Lego play set for me to play while Max was watching Tv and Sofia was helping with Dinner.

" How long until Oliver is gonna stay with us ? " George asked.

" George I think I told you earlier  that Oliver will be staying with us and I have took his responsibility " Any said.

" Amy you got a Job and I have a company to run beside Max and Sofia have school , who is going to look after Oliver meanwhile ? " George asked and Amy looked at me.

No ! Amy loved kids !!1!

George that son of bit*h was trying to get rid of me.

" We could drop him to a nearby daycare while we are at work "
Amy suggested.

" Brilliant Idea Amy ! " George said smiling.

" I know a few good daycares , I will get In touch with them and we could drop Oliver at there " Amy said.

I picked up a piece of Lego and threw it under George's foot.

Now begans the real fun !!!

" Amy I was thinking OUCH !!!- " George was about to say something when he stepped on the Lego block.

" George are you alright ? " Amy asked.

" I think I stepped on a Lego block !? "
George growled and looked at me.

" Sorry Uncle George " I said looking down.

Serves good for living with my wife.

" Sorry !? can't you keep your toys properly !! " George said raising his voice and I felt tears pricking my eyes.

" George ! Stop it ! your scareing the poor child  " Amy said picking me up and I buried my head Into her shoulder.

" But Amy - " George said.

" No ! I am not having you yell at child , Oliver said sorry , aww it's ok sweetheart " Amy said rubbing my back.

Later....

I was sitting on kitchen top while Amy handed me a bowl of chocolate chip cookie ice-cream.

" I am sorry Oliver , I don't think George was trying to be mean "
Amy said as I ate spoonful of Ice-cream.

" It's ok Aunt Amy , thank you for the ice-cream " I said smiling.

" Your welcome Oliver , whenever I used to get upset , my husband and I would have ice-cream , Isaac would say ' A spoonful of ice-cream helps you forget the bad day "
Amy said and I smiled.

Amy still has my memories about us in her heart.

" Aunt Amy you don't live with him ? " I asked.

" Your too young to know about this Oliver but I can tell you that we did not agree on certain things and that's why he doesn't live with us " Amy said.

I am sorry Amy , I should have never had fought with you.

Next day....

Amy had finally enrolled me In a nearby daycare.