~⚡Chapter 11 :- ( Together Forever )⚡~

~⚡Isaac's Pov ⚡~

Today was the day , I have to tell Amy that It's me her Isaac.

If  I don't convince Amy to kick out George out of her house , I would never be able to.

The effect of the Youth Serum was going to turn permanent within few hours and I had only few hours.

I was playing with Lego's when I heard George talking to someone on phone.

" Don't worry babe I am coming , Yes ! I will ne meeting you In the cafe " George said and hung up.

Who was he going to meet at cafe ?

" Uncle George where are you going ? " I asked.

" None of your business Kid "
George said frowning and grabbed his car keys getting outside.

I have to tell Amy about this !!!!

" Aunt Amy " I said as Amy walked out of kitchen with plate og sandwich and milk.

" Oli look ! I got some snacks for you ,
favourite PbJ sandwich with glass of milk " Amy said smiling and putting down the plate.

" Aunt Amy there is something I need to tell you " I said.

" What is it ? " Amy asked.

" This will sound weird but Amy it's me Isaac " I said.

" Oliver that's funny , I don't know how but my husband's name is
Isaac too " Amy said.

" Amy ! you need to believe me it's me
Isaac ! " I said.

" Alright enough with it Oli , and it's not nice to call adults by their first name " Amy said and I groaned.

Why is it so difficult to make her understand ?

" Would you believe me If I tell you something that only Isaac knew ? "
I said.

" I want to hear that " Amy said.

" The first time we met , you gave me something " I said removing golden
heart shared pendant.

" No..! this is not possible "
Amy said.

" After that I talked with your Dad and when he agreed , I proposed you "
I said.

" How is it possible ? You can't be Isaac " Amy said.

" I am sorry Amy but its true , I am your husband Isaac , I am sorry ,
I should have realized that you and our kids are my priority " I said.

" Alright ! my back is hurting from looking down , how about we sit down and talk ? " Amy said and
I nodded.

Later....

" So your telling me used Youth Serum to turn yourself into a 4 year old ? "
Amy asked.

" Yep " I asked.

" I am sorry Isaac we should have talked about it like civilized adults instead of taking it far , we could have sorted it out " Amy said.

" I had came to talk about it but seeing George with you...." I said.

" Isaac , we are just good friends "
Amy said.

" I know but George is trying to flirt with you , do you know how hard it is seeing your wife living with a 3rd man ? " I asked.

" Why didn't you tell me about this any sooner ? " Amy asked.

" I wanted to get George out of the house " I said.