~⚡Chapter 6 :- ( Dinner Date )⚡~

⚡Isaac's Pov⚡

Things did not end up like I wanted at Everett's house.

His evil sister and her friend turned me Into a little girl.

Before we left his house Sofia got me changed Into my clothes but that
dic*head George had snapped several pictures of me wearing the girly outfit.

To my embarrassment George had shared those pic with Amy.

" Aww Oliver looks so cute " Amy said and I blushed.

" He looks much better In that dress , don't you Olivia " George said pinching my cheeks and I growled.

" It's Oliver not Olivia ! Aunt Amy Uncle George is making fun of me "
I said pouting.

" George come on I think we should stop making fun of Oliver " Amy said.

" I am sorry Amy , but you should have seen Oliver's face when they were changing him into Disney  Princess diaper - ". George said laughing and I could feel my face turning beat shade of red.

Screw you George ! I need only once chance to Kick you out of this house and Amy's life.

A few days later...

I was playing soccer with Max and we were really having fun.

When I heard Amy and George talk sitting table In the backyard.

" Amy I was thinking If you would like
to come with me for the dinner this weekend " George asked.

" Oh my god ! that sounds wonderful George , I am in " Amy said.

" I am glad you like the idea , babe "
George said smiling and Amy smiled back.

WTF!?

George was going to take my wife out for dinner !?

NO WAY !!

Not on my watch.

At Weekend....

Today George was taking Amy out for dinner but I was going to make him regret his decision.

" Aunt Amy ! Where are you going ? "
I asked.

Amy looked beautiful In her red dress ,
biggest irony , I was watching my wife go on with other man to dinner.

" Oliver I am going out with Uncle George for Dinner , Max will be babysitting you - " Amy said.

" - Mom I am sorry but I promised that I would be going to Noahs house for sleepover " Max said carrying his stuff In duffle bag.

God Job Son !

" What about Sofia - " George asked.

" I forgot Sofia is with her study camp group which was organised by her school , she will be back on monday "
Amy said.

" So who is going to watch Oliver ? "
George asked.

" I think we should take Oliver with us " Amy said and George frowned.

" What !? You can't be serious Amy ,
I only booked 2 seats - " George said.

" George we can't appoint a babysitter on such a short notice beside Oliver is my responsibility so its either he comes with us or you have to cancel the booking " Any said.

" Fine ! I will book a extra seat "
George said.

" That's nice of you George , Oliver what do you say to Uncle George ? "
Amy asked.