~⚡Chapter 1 :- ( How I met your Mother ) ⚡~

United Nations Security Council....
United Nations Conference....
New York....
Year 2021....
September....

" We would like to call upon
Dr Stephan Myers a well known and renowned scientist " Assembly speaker said.

" Thank you for one and all to be present here to give me chance to speak , As you know World came really close to Nuclear War due to Ivan Stalin who misused Youth Serum , I am giving possession of 2000 units of Youth Serum In the hands of UNSC so they could keep it safe and such a situation would not arise In future " Dr Stephan said.

" Thank you Dr Stephan , I would like to call upon Chairman of UNSC Charles Fitz " Assembly speaker said as
Charles stepped up.

" I would like to Thank Dr Stephan for trusting us with Youth Serum , we will make sure Youth Serum is kept safe , I would like to call upon Assistant Director of WHO Isaac Mayfield who is here to represent WHO " Charles said.

" Until UNSC arranges a safe place Youth Serum will be kept In possession of WHO under high security and we are taking full responsibility of protecting It " Isaac said and everyone began to clap.

" Thanks Isaac , If it wasn't for you I would never be able to surrender Youth Serum to UNSC " Dr Stephan said.

" No need to thank me Stephan , that's least I can do for my cousin brother "
Isaac said chuckling at Dr Stephan.

Dr Stephan was Isaac's cousin brother and they were both born In Scotland until Isaac moved to USA with his Dad.

" I owe you one Isaac , If you ever need help , let me know " Dr Stephan said hugging Isaac.

" Sure I will Stephan " Isaac said hugging back and smiled.

6 months Later....
USA...
Chicago.....
Illinois....

~⚡Isaac's Pov⚡~

Sup guys my name is Isaac Goodwin Mayfield , I was born In Scotland until I moved with my Dad to USA.

Later I got married to love of my life the girl that I had crush when I was In Highschool.

Her Name was Amy Browns.

After getting married I was blessed with two wonderful kids.

My son Max who is 16 years old and my daughter Sofia who is 14 years old.

But things changed a couple of months ago.

Flashback....

" Amy ! you need to listen ! - " Isaac said.

" - No , Isaac I am tired of your excuses , you are barely home for the kids , not only that but you missed
Max Soccer match but you did not even showed up for Sofia's Dance performance "
Amy said looking at her husband.

" Amy you do know I have a Job right ?
you don't expect me to just drop everything , I am Assistant Director of WHO " Isaac said.

" You know what I am done with you " Amy said going upstairs to her room and closing the door of the room.

" Amy ! Amy listen ! " Isaac said.

Present Time....
At Dinner Time....