Chapter 2: Planning stages

Start from the beginning

"That simple-minded Peon doesn't know what he's talking about! I didn't lose anything! They chose to hate me. It's their fault!" Misery begins to crack mentally as she remembers a plethora of negative memories. Scenes of people cursing her existence as a plague. Scenes of people and gods manipulating her into giving them power before they Inevitably betray her. Scenes of selfish men abusing, defiling, and murdering her precious Angel dolls right in front of her.

"They are to blame! not me! It's not my fault! I am not a Monster!!!" She screams while activating her telekinesis. This forces all of the water away from her and breaks the ground that she is standing on. Causing a crater to form around her. She returns to her senses fairly quickly but by that time she had already pushed the ocean back 5 nautical miles away from her in all directions along with making a 600ft wide/120ft deep crater where she stood.

"Oh my. It seems that I may have lost my composure a bit." She thought as she relinquished control of the sea. Allowing it to rush back and fill the empty space. Once all of the water re-settled she hopped out of the crater and continued on her way. "I shouldn't get so riled up. Behavior like that is unbecoming of a Goddess of such high stature as myself."

before she knows it she reaches the ruins.

"Ah, there it is

"Ah, there it is. It's undamaged as well from when I last saw it. I must say that it is quite a relief. Even still it is rather unsightly so it seems like some light redecorating will be in order."  Without further adieu, she creates some minions to repurpose the place for her. Before long they are able to make the central chamber fit enough for her to lounge around in.

"This will do for a start. Although I don't necessarily like the fact that anything I sit or lie down on will be wet and soggy. Either way, this will be fine for now." She begins to lay on one of the leisure chairs inside the chamber. She shows her discomfort at the start but eventually gets used to the feeling as her minions continue their work refurbishing the ruins and journeying to the surface to find out what time of day it is.

"That boy. Hmph. At least I know that My eyes do not lie. I knew he was special and could be potentially useful but now..."

Misery stares up at the brown clay ceiling. letting her right arm gently fall to the ground. When it finally did, she felt some rubble. She then picked up a stone from the pile that was about the size of her palm if not slightly smaller.

"Regardless. He was still able to damage me with that blasted Axe of his. Wait a minute? That weapon! All of that black electricity was coming from there. Yes, that's it! it's not him that's the problem! It's that god-forsaken plant trimmer of his! If and when I get it away from him, he'll just be a powerless ignorant mortal to which I can burn and dismember to my heart's content! Ooo or better yet. I'll simply have him destroy himself with his own overgrown toothpick and be done with it. Hehehe, now won't that be entertaining. Either way, Anyone or anything that crosses me must be eliminated."  She was getting slightly annoyed as she held up the stone from the ruins in her right hand. Then she begins to chuckle and giggle while examining it as she was thinking of ways to kill her quarry. Then finally she crushed it in grim satisfaction as the last thought concluded in her mind. Watching the smithereens crumble to the floor with a smile on her face as the resulting bubbles floated towards the ceiling.